chapter thirty one.

Stiles slid open the door of Derek's loft, Lydia walking in and glancing around, "They said they'd meet us here." Stiles walked down the stairs, glancing around, leaving Ella with Scott upstairs. "They said they were going to teach you how to roar?" Ella asked, looking at Scott. Scott nodded in response, Ella asking, "And how exactly are they going to do that?" Ella then heard mumbling from behind her, beginning to turn around when Scott was punched on each cheek. She turned back around as Scott was pushed to the floor, an expression of horror running across Ella's face, "Scott!" Ella ran down the steps, pushing the twins, "Scott, hey, are you okay?" Ella looked up at the twins, seeing them smirking. Stiles ran over to his sister and grabbed her by the arms, "Daniella." He pulled Ella back with Lydia, Lydia pulling Ella to her side. "Assholes," Ella muttered.

The twins flip-jumped off of the stairs, punching Scott in the face more when he had tried to get up. The twins then began to punch his face, sides, stomach, and repeated their actions. Ella watched everything, fighting against Stiles and Lydia's hold, "Let me help him!" Eventually, Ella's strength kicked in, electric eyes shining as she pulled herself out of their grip and pulled Scott away from the twins for a moment. Scott groaned, "I thought you guys were gonna teach me to roar." Aiden nodded, "We are. You do it by giving in." Ethan walked over to Scott and Ella, "Giving in and letting go. That's how Deucalion taught us control." Ethan then lifted Scott by his shirt, causing Scott to groan in pain. Stiles ran over once again and grabbed Ella by her arm in a tight grip, "Stop getting involved," Then he realized what Ethan had said, "Hey, you know, that's funny. I've actually tried something like this one time using a heart monitor and lacrosse balls. But you're right, beating the living crap out of him is probably a lot better."

Stiles then pulled Ella to the side, sitting her down on the ground as if she was an out of control child. Ella smiled lightly at the memory of Scott getting hit by lacrosse balls. She then stopped, she shouldn't have been laughing at that. She laughed once more before returning back to her serious expression. "That's actually the plan? You kick my ass?" Scott asked as he looked at Ethan and Aiden. "You're afraid to turn," Aiden nodded. "We're gonna make you. You turn. Then you kick our asses," Ethan said. Aiden turned around, "And then you roar." Aiden's eyes were glowing their blue, fangs appearing as he roared loudly. Aiden walked around Scott when he had finished, "You don't think you can let go with us?"

"You think you're going to hurt us?" Ethan bickered. "Come on, McCall," Aiden shoved Scott to Ethan who shoved him back to Aiden, "Give it your all." "We can always heal," Ethan said. Scott went to attack Aiden, but Aiden stopped him, punching him in the gut. Scott groaned even more when Ethan punched him in the face. "You're an Alpha. You want to roar like one, you've got to give in full throttle. You've got to be the monster. Become the beast."

Ethan nodded, "Become everything you're afraid of. That's what gives you power. It gives you strength." Scott missed when he went to attack, Aiden hitting his back and making him fall to the ground, "Giving into it doesn't make you the bad guy. So long as you can control it." Aiden shook his head, "Sometimes control's a little overrated." Aiden kicked Scott in the side, causing Scott to cough up blood. Ella's eyes widened in horror, beginning to stand up. Stiles gave her a look, which caused her to back down the slightest. "Come on, Scott," Stiles whispered, "Fight back."

Ella reached for Stiles's hand, Stiles gladly taking it. "What if I can't control it? What if I can't turn back?" Scott asked. "Then it takes over," Ethan replied, "You become Malia. You get further and further away from being human. You turn into an animal. Or worse." "You turn into Peter," Aiden added. Scott slowly stood from his position, wiping the blood off his chin and growling before running to attack Aiden, but Aiden grabbed him and slammed him on the table. Aiden jumped onto Scott, beginning to punch him repeatedly. Stiles let go of Ella's hand, motioning towards Scott. Ella mentally thanked her brother. "Stop!" She yelled, as she ran over, "Ethan! Please, stop him!"