chapter sixty eight.

The next morning, Ella was the first to wake up. She unraveled Scott's arm from her waist and quietly walked out of the room and downstairs. She walked into the kitchen then remembered that they hadn't bought any food. She groaned, walking to the front door and sliding on her sandals and grabbed Stiles's key from the small table beside the door. Ella walked outside to the cool air, running back inside to grab Scott's jacket then running back outside. She walked the trail then got into the lobby, saying a 'good morning' to the lady that was at the front desk then heading into the parking lot and to Stiles' Jeep. Once she was inside the Jeep, she turned it on then turning on the radio, Five Seconds of Summer's song 'She Looks So Perfect' coming on.

Ella smiled and made her way out of the resort's gate then searched up directions to the nearest McDonalds. She used her phone to find her way there, eventually getting to the fast food restaurant and ordering the food. She got everyone orange juice except for Stiles who she knew always wanted orange Fanta. Ella got everyone big breakfasts except for Liam and Scott, getting Liam a sausage and egg biscuit and Scott and herself a chicken biscuit. She paid and got the bags, putting them into the passenger seat and continuing to jam out to Katy Perry on her way back to the resort. She got back to the lobby, carrying all three bags into the lobby and through the trail, finally getting to the home and practically dropping the bags onto the island.

Ella slid off her sandals, her bare feet hitting the cold wooden tile and walking up the stairs. She first walked into Liam and Stiles's room, seeing the two of them knocked out. Liam was on the queen sized bed and Stiles had his mouth open as he slept on the floor with blankets and pillows, hugging his pillow tight to his chest. She smiled softly at her two boys before knocking on the wall, neither of them waking up. Ella walked up to Liam and shook his body, "Liam, wake up hon. Breakfast." "What is it?" Liam mumbled, not opening his eyes. "Sausage biscuit and hash browns and orange juice," Ella said softly. Liam opened an eye, smiling lazily, "Okay, babe." Ella's eyes widened at the name before shrugging and letting him get up and go down stairs.

Ella then went to her older brother, hitting his legs. "Stiles. Stiles. Stiles. Stiles," Ella repeated, kicking his foot. "What?" He groaned, turning to his other side. "Breakfast," Ella said in a sing-song voice. Stiles's eyes snapped open as he stumbled to get up, "I'm going!" Ella laughed at her twin before walking out of the bedroom and into the next, Malia and Kira's. Malia was curled up in the corner, blankets resembling a nest underneath her. Kira was sleeping peacefully on the bed, her chest going up and down to show she was breathing. Ella walked to Malia, "Malia, come on. There's food." "Deer?" She muttered, not opening her eyes. Ella laughed and shook her head, "Pancakes?" Malia shrugged as she stood up, "It'll do."

Ella smiled and walked over to Kira, "Kira, There's McDonalds downstairs if you want it." The kitsune didn't question, she lazily got up and walked out of the room. Ella walked out of the room and to Lydia's room.

Ella awed at Lydia before jumping onto her bed, "Wake up!" Lydia opened her eyes, trying to ignore the bouncing blue eyed girl. "What is it, Daniella?" Lydia asked. "I got up early and went to get you guys McDonalds," Ella smiled, laying on Lydia's body. "I'll go eat some if you get off of me," Lydia smiled. Ella nodded and got off, Lydia thanking her and walking down the stairs where everyone except Ella and Scott were eating. Ella could hear all the chatter from downstairs, everyone asking the other if they wanted to have this or that or asking who's was what.

She walked into hers and Scott's room, seeing him in the bathroom brushing his teeth. She smiled softly and walked up to him, hugging him from behind and resting her head on his back. Scott spit out the toothpaste and turned to his girlfriend, smiling and giving her a peck, "Where'd you go?" "I went to buy everyone some McDonalds," Ella smiled. Scott kissed her forehead, "Chicken biscuits?" "And orange juice," Ella nodded. The two went downstairs and joined their. . family.

Ella laid on a chair outside, everyone else in the pool and messing around. Ella had her sunglasses on, hoping to get a good tan for when they go back to Beacon Hills. Scott got out of the pool, skin glistening in the sun due to the water that was on his body. He brushed his hair back with his hand as he made his way over to Ella, hovering above her. Ella opened her eyes at the sudden block of sunlight, "Yes?" "Come on," Scott said, making her stand up. Ella went to turn away, "No." Scott smirked and grabbed her by the waist, throwing her over his shoulder then yelling, "Geronimo!"

He jumped into the water, the two of them going all the way to the bottom of the pool before they resurfaced. Ella narrowed her eyes at Scott, coughing as she shook her head and flipped him off. She swam over to her brother and wrapped her arms around his neck, wrapping her legs around his waist, "Can you believe that we're almost seventeen?" Stiles shook his head, "Nope, I really can't. Thank you for being my twin." Ella smiled and pecked her brother's cheek, "Thank you for being mine." Ella got off of Stiles and swam to Liam who sat at the edge, laughing at Malia who almost drowned in the water.

"Hey, bud," Ella smiled, lifting her body from the water to sit beside him. He smiled, "Hey, Ella." "So do you regret coming here with us?" Ella asked with a raised brow. Liam shook his head, "No, not at all. You think later on we can do the same like last night? Make a fire and sit around it while you sing a song?" "What song?" Ella asked with a raise of her brows. Liam shrugged, "Any summer song that makes you as happy as you make me." Ella hugged Liam tight, "God, I love you, Liam." Liam smiled and rubbed her back up and down, "I love you too, Ella." They released one another and Liam jumped into the water.

Ella's gaze then went over to Scott who was walking into the house. Ella furrowed her brows and followed him, "Whats wrong?" Scott turned to Ella, "Nothing, why?" "You came inside and you were the one that wanted to go to the pool in the first place," Ella chuckled, "So what's wrong?" "We're just telling other people, 'I love you' now?" Scott asked. Ella narrowed her eyes and shook her head, "Are you serious? You're joking right now, right?" When Scott stayed silent, Ella scoffed and began to walk upstairs. She walked into their shared room and walked into the bathroom after grabbing some clothes to change into.

Ella placed the clothes on the sink's counter and got her phone, pressing shuffle on her music playlist. She took off the bathing suit that stuck to her body, throwing it to the corner of the bathroom. 'Often' by The Weekend came on, Ella letting the hot water run over her body. Her neck rolled, eyes opening at the sound of the bathroom door opening. Through the shower curtain, she saw his shadow take off his swim trunks. Ella bit her lip, Scott opening up the shower curtain with lust in his eyes. He looked Ella up and down, Ella not covering her body for the first time. "Thought you'd like some company."