chapter sixty six.

Ella groaned loudly, clutching her stomach in her arms with her knees pulled upwards and her comforter on the floor from all the kicking she had done. 'Lilo & Stitch' played on her television and their were tubs of mint chocolate chip ice cream everywhere. Dirty clothes were together in one huge pile in the corner of the room and Ella didn't want to get up to put them in the dirty clothes. "Ella, what the hell are you doing in there? Giving birth?" Stiles asked sarcastically from the other side of her room. Ella narrowed her eyes and stood up, messy hair bouncing with every step she took.

She swung open the door, revealing both Stiles and Scott. "Woah," Stiles said, taking a step back. Ella then noticed that Scott had a Walmart bag in his hand, causing her to grow confused. "What's in that?" She asked. Scott smiled, "Something I like to call: the package to keep Ella from killing me at that time of month." Ella snorted, "Okay, come in." Stiles went to walk into her room, Ella pushing him back. "Okay," Stiles muttered, the door shutting.

Scott sat on Ella's bed, emptying out the bag on the mattress. Multiple candies were spread out and the 'Twilight Saga' DVD collection fell out as well next to heating pads and Ibuprofen. Ella smiled softly, looking up at Scott with tearful eyes, "I love you so freaking much, Scott." Scott smiled and went to her tv, putting in the first twilight movie before walking to the air conditioner and turning the notch to 'high-cool.' The air in the room almost immediately turned as cold as the Antarctic, the way they liked it.

Scott grabbed the comforter from the floor and Ella laid down with all the candies in her arms. Scott placed the cover down on Ella then moved to the side and getting under the covers beside her. Ella rested her head on his chest and sighed contently, Scott shaking his head at her mood swings. Ella pursed her lips, watching as Bella Swan made her way onto screen. Scott looked down at Ella and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

Sometime during the movie, the two of them had fallen asleep. Ella soon woke up to cramps, her eyebrows furrowing together as she tried not to yell out in pain; she didn't want to wake Scott up. Ella moved her hands to hold her stomach, breaths coming out of her nose as she turned her body to face away from Scott's body. She bit her lip, sitting up and looking everywhere for a cup of water. When there was nothing, Ella rolled her eyes before standing up and forcing herself to walk down the stairs and into the kitchen to get a cup of water. On her way back up the stairs, she stumbled the tiniest bit and lost her balance.

When she was going to fall backwards, her body stopped in mid-air and placed itself back on the stairs. She exhaled and closed her eyes for a second before another cramp made its way into her stomach. She made a face as she walked into her room and sat on her bed, taking the Ibuprofen bottle into her hand. She shook the bottle, most of the pills falling into her hand.

She looked at her palm for a couple of minutes. The old her would've immediately drowned down the pills, but she wasn't like that. Not anymore. Hopefully never again. She put the pills back in the bottle, leaving two left. She then put them into her mouth then drank the water, swallowing the pills down with it. Scott placed a hand on her shoulder. Ella looked over her shoulder to look at him. "I'm proud of you," Scott nodded.

"I know that what you're doing has meaning to it, a very beautiful and strong meaning, but I still can't believe you're actually doing it. You're actually getting a tattoo," Lydia said as she and Ella got out of the car and walked into the tattoo parlor. Ella rolled her eyes, "This is special. It's in honor of Allison." Lydia nodded, "I know." They walked to the front desk and told the lady Ella's name, saying that she had an appointment. The lady nodded and asked for Ella to follow her to the back, Lydia following. The lady gave Ella a large piece of fabric then pointed at the restroom in the back, Ella handing the artist her phone so she could see what she wanted before she left to the restroom. Ella took off her shirt and bra and pressed the fabric tight to her chest as she walked out, giving her shirt and bra to Lydia.

The artist asked if Ella had any problems with needles to which she replied, 'no' to. Ella laid down on the seat, face first. She bit down on her lip, Lydia taking Ella's hand into hers as the artist injected the needle into Ella's skin.

The tattoo didn't take long to do considering it was medium sized and simple. When it was done, the artist wrapped it up and gave Ella instructions on how to take care of it and apply the special cream to it. Lydia then paid for the tattoo and they walked out of the parlor, Lydia and Ella sighing as they got into the car. Ella tried her hardest not to put too much pressure on her back, barely being able to put her shirt back over her chest. "So what're we going to eat?" Ella asked her strawberry blonde friend. Lydia smiled, "Chick-fil-a?" "Hell Yeah."

When Ella got back home, she immediately walked up to her room where both Stiles and Scott waited. Their arms were crossed over their chests as they tried to be angry at her.

"You got a tattoo?!"