chapter sixty seven.

It was summer and of course everyone needed to do something to get their minds off of what happens in their hometown. From psychotic uncles to a dead pool, Beacon Hills was slowly draining all the happiness from everyone. It was Ella's idea to go to a small resort in the middle of the woods. The Stilinski siblings hadn't been since they were seven; it was for their birthday. Not a lot of people knew about the resort which was a good thing. A huge, relaxing, and beautiful resort in the woods where the scenery was amazing, was a perfect place to go on a two week vacation.

So the pack packed their bags, splitting into two groups for the car ride up there. Ella rode with Scott, Stiles and Liam in Stiles's car and the rest of the girls went with Lydia in her car. The boys and Ella had All Time Low playing loudly, everyone head banging their heads as they sang along to the lyrics. Ella used her phone as a microphone and sang to the boys, the boys singing back horribly. It was a good time. They stopped to get gas, the girls going ahead so they could get there first and check in. Ella and Liam went into the gas station and got a couple of snacks before heading back fo the Jeep. When Stiles was done pumping gas, the carpool karaoke continued but with old One Direction songs.

Ella wasn't surprised when the boys were able to sing every lyric to every song. God, she loved these boys. They sang along to 'What Makes You Beautiful,' Scott reaching back with his arm to stroke Ella's chin as he sang the lyrics to her. Ella burst into a fit of giggles and eventually fell asleep with her head on Liam's lap.

"Guys! Guys! You excited for the summer, eh?" Ella asked, pointing her phone's camera towards the boys. "Ella, I'm driving," Stiles scolded, Ella rolling her eyes. "You're no fun." Ella pointed the camera towards Liam, "Liam, do you regret coming with us?" Liam looked at Ella instead of the camera and shook his head with a smile, "I feel like I'm eventually going to." Ella laughed and nodded, "Yeah, you probably are. Babe!" Scott turned, "Yeah?" "How do you feel about us staying here for two weeks with no parents, worries, etc," Ella questioned, raising a brow. Scott shook his head, "I'm probably gonna regret coming here, maybe not though. And I feel bad that Lydia is paying for it all." "She offered," Ella smiled softly, "It's not just for us, it's for all of us. To get our minds off of the chaotic town called Beacon Hills." Scott nodded and turned back around.

Ella put her phone away and searched the location of the resort, seeing there was only about ten minutes left until they got there. She smiled wide and leaned back in her seat. Ella was the most excited to be going to the resort, not only had she not been there since forever but she wanted to enjoy some. . quality time with Scott. Just the two of them. Lydia was getting her own room, Malia and Kira are sharing, Stiles and Liam are being forced to share, and Scott and Ella have a room to themselves. Ella laid across the back of the Jeep, head on Liam's lap. Liam played with her hair until they got to the resort. As predicted, the other girls got there first. They were waiting in the lobby when the boys had gotten their bags and walked inside. The girls smiled at the sight of their friends then lead the way through the trails that lead them to their house #167.

Ella's mouth fell agape at the sight of the beautiful home, Scott and Stiles laughing in amazement. This was theirs for two weeks. Ella was the first to run in, calling dibs on the master bedroom for her and Scott. She threw her bags onto the bed then ran back down the stairs, seeing everyone on the couch and their bags on the floor. "All right, so theres a whole cabinet filled with Disney movies. . another cabinet has horror and action. ." Lydia trailed off, looking through the cabinets. Ella furrowed her brows, "We're just going to watch movies the whole time we're here?" Everyone turned to look at her. "Yeah." "Pretty much." "Yup."

Ella shook her head and ran back upstairs and quickly changed into her bathing suit. She ran back downstairs, everyone looking at her in question. "There's a huge ass lake outside that is untouched. Let's go swimming!" Ella exclaimed, running to the bathroom and taking out a towel.