Chapter 15

2 years later

Eren's POV

I slowly lifted my titan form from the ground as I continued walking towards the hole in the wall carrying a boulder to plug it.

My body started getting tired, but I shouldn't fail them. I look around me to see the cadet corps defending me, they're all counting on me.

4 titans were nearing me, Mikasa and the others are too busy fighting off the rest, and how can I fight in this state with a boulder in both of my hands?
A loud shriek snapped me out of my thoughts to see it come from the titan near me, falling to the ground. Then in less than 5 seconds, all 4 titans are as good as dead.

A black hooded figure stands on top of the pile of titans he/she just brought down. I can't see the face, it's covered by the hood, must be from the Scout Regiment, but their cloaks are green not black. Whoever this mysterious person may be, is very skilled.

He/she turns their direction to me and grapples towards me and lands gracefully on my shoulder.

"Continue, Eren." She whispers, the voice is onviously female, her voice sounded very familiar. My eyes widened once she mentioned my name, I gave her a nod and continued marching towards the wall as she flies off to a group of titans.

I finally reached the wall, I let out a load roar as I drop the large boulder as I collapsed to the ground and the hole has finally been sealed.

Armin sliced open my nape as I emerged from my titan form.

"Armin! How's Eren!" I can hear Mikasa shout.

"His body is burning up!"

I'm starting to lose consciousness, then I awoke as Armin and I falls to the ground.

Two titans hover above us smiling ear to ear. I'm too weak to move, Armin stares in fear. Suddenly, I heard a sharp slash and both titans fell to the ground.

Must be that black hooded person again.

But no, a short, raven-haired man stands proudly. His green cloak flapping gorgeously in the wind.

"It's the Wings of Freedom."