Chapter 27

From afar, Hanji, Erwin, and Hiruka watches the raven-haired man crawl beside his lover's grave as the sun begins to rise.

"We should wake him up. Today's the day we'll capture the Female Titan." Said Hanji.

Hanji walks towards the sleeping Levi and shakes him gently. "Levi, wake up."

Levi slowly opens his eyes to see the three officers staring down at him. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Get up and get ready." Hiruka spoke. "Today is operation capture the Female Titan."

"Tch. I don't give a fuck about her."

Levi gets up from the ground, takes the blanket in hand and walks away back to his office.

---

Plans have been discussed by Erwin over and over, and now the Survey Corps are on their way to Stohess District.

Armin stood in the entrance of the Underground passageway, as his suspect passes by, Annie Leonhart.

"Hey, Annie."

"Armin, what are you doing here?" Replied Annie.

"Annie, would you assist me in letting Eren escape?" Armin pleads to the blonde girl.

Annie shot a look of doubt. "Escape to where? Where could you go inside these Walls after disobeying the King?"

"We'd just hide out for a while."

As the two blondes continued exchanging words, behind every tall building hides a Survey Corp member for backup.

"How will this turn out, lieutenant?" Liela asks Hiruka.

"No one knows how this will turn out." He replied.

"If Gwen was here, she and Corporal Levi would have defeated the Female Titan back in the forest long time ago." Ayra said from behind.

Hiruka sighed, remembering memories of the former lieutenant.
"Yeah, we all miss-"

A black figure interrupts the three individuals as it passes their direction and maneuvers towards Annie and Armin.

"That must be her!" Ayra said, shocked.

"If she's desperate in protecting Eren, then she must be heading towards Annie and Armin." Mumbled Hiruka.

Realization struck them. "Then our cover will be blown! Our plan will be destroyed!"

Hiruka prepares himself to go after the black hooded woman, then he was pulled back by Liela.
"What are you doing?! You can't go after her!"

"Even so, she'll show up and Annie knows what were up to." Hiruka replied and jumps off.

The black hood woman zips with speed as she desparately tries to reach Eren in time. Just as she was about to release the other grapple, Hiruka bumps into her and tackles her, sending them both crashing down the roof and behind a house.

"Get out of my way." Her voice raspy and demanding.

"No." Hiruka hissed.

"Then I guess I'll have to fight you." She confidently speaks.

Hiruka charges towards her as she stands completely still, he brought his fist up as he approaches her body.

She stepped to the side dodging Hiruka's punch and grabs his arm. Hiruka was quick to react and was able to release his arm from her grip.
She throws a fake punch then punched him in the gut.

Hiruka sends flying to the wall after that punch. She's good. He thought to himself. She stands infront of Hiruka, then he slid underneath her legs and grabs it, making her fall in the process. He aimed for the hood, but she was able to grab his hand, he kicks her in the side but she gripped his leg in time and started twisting it.

She throws multiple punches and kicks at Hiruka, he barely dodged every single one. Then he was able to grab one punch and one kick then saw his advantage.

It was his turn to take the offense, he throws punches at her but she dodges it quickly, then he punched her straight in the jaw. Her hood almost falling off but she caught it. Blood splattered out of her mouth after that punch.

What is this warm, red, liquid? Is this blood? She snapped out of her thoughts when she was tackled to the ground.

Hiruka pinned her, her waist in between his legs, but luckily her hood was still covering her face.

"You're coming with us." Hiruka spat.

Then she grabs his head with both of her hands and bumps her head against his, then Hiruka fell unconscious.

She stands up and adjusts her gear when lightning strikes coming from the direction of the Underground passage.