Chapter 25

Levi's POV

A mini funeral was held for all the cadets that died during the expedition. Majority died, and I'm not suprised.

I should've died. Then Gwen and me would be together now. But no, that's not what she wants. I have to continue fighting, for her.

I lay peacefully in my bed. My eyes were starting to close, then I slept.

"Levi."

My eyes shot open as I heard a familiar voice that I've long wanted to hear.

"Levi, it's me."

"Gwen? I missed you, you shit."

She wraps her arms around me with tears running down her face. "I can't stay any longer, Levi."

I shot her a confused look, then she continued. "I want you to look at my information folder, in Erwin's office. It'll help you with everything."

"What? Why?"

"Please, Levi. I'm slowly losing my..."

Her body slowly blurs in my arms. "Gwen? No, Gwen don't leave me again! Gwen!"

"GWEN!" I jolted awake, I panted as tears ran down my face. "FUCK!" I shouted, I don't fucking care if anyone hears me. It was just a stupid dream, but it was always nice to see and hear her again. I burried my face into my palms as I let tears fall.

After a few minutes of finally letting my emotions out, I looked at the window to see the sun rising.

I took a step into the shower, and relaxed as water pours down on me. Some pieces of my dream was fuzzy, I only remember seeing her.

I want you to look at my information folder...

A voice rings in my head. I hurriedly stepped out of the shower and got dressed then made my way towards the commander's office.

"Erwin." I said as I barged in the office.

"Levi, what brings you here?" Erwin says cocking his eyebrow.

"I need Gwen's information folder." I demanded.

He flashed a smile and pointed at the drawers. I walked to the drawers and opened one by one, then a pile of folders lies inside.

"Eld, Ayra, Liela, LT. Hiruka, Oluo, Mikasa, Sasha," I mumbled to myself as I scan each folder, "Jean, Yuki, LT. Gwen."

I took Gwen's folder in my arms and left the commander's office then walked back to mine.

My fingers flipped through the pages, reading every detail.

GWEN REGAEY (DECEASED)

Mitras, Wall Sina
•Born on: July 23, 830
•Height: 158 cm
•Weight: 60 kg
•Parents: unknown
•Siblings: unknown
•Joined on: July 23, 846
•Total of solo kills: 97
•Total of assists: 277
-Became Lieutenant of the Scout Regiment on November 12, 846
•Died on: August 19, 847

I continued reading some other unnecessary informations, but I still don't get it. What does she want me to see? I read over and over but still nothing.

A knock disturbs my concentration, "name and business."

"Eren Yeager, I finished picking weeds."

"Come in."

Eren enters the room, dirt all over his clothes. "Tch. Filthy." I retorted. "Tell Kirstein and Arlert to clean the mess hall."

"Hai." He saluted then left.

I focused back on the folder. But nothing. Then I started creating Gwen's image in my mind, brown hair, mesmerizing turquoise eyes. Then Yeager brat appeared in my office without a knock.

"Did you fucking knock, brat?"

"S-Sorry sir. I just want to let you know that Armin's not feeling well today."

"Tch. Then it will be Kirstein and Springer."

I glared into his trembling, turquoise-colored eyes, what the-?

"Dismissed." Then he left, shaking.

Those eyes look so familiar. I re-read the data again, then my eyes landed on Gwen's name. I took out a paper and a pencil then started writing.

R E G A E Y

I furrowed my eyebrows and continued.

R E G A E Y
Y E A G E R

What the fuck.