Chapter 22

Third-person POV

Oluo and Gunther were too shocked to move that they didn't realize the blonde female titan was swinging her hand in their direction.

Brunette wasn't able to see it coming, then Oluo and Gunther came crashing into the trees. Brunette lets out a piercing roar, but behind her lightning struck, then she realized Eren has transformed.

Both females heard charging footsteps from behind, Eren roared as he emerged from the trees then he halted and his eyes widened at the sight of two female titans.

No one moved, until Blonde tackled Brunette to the ground. Eren then realized Blonde was the enemy, but where was that black hooded person?

Brunette threw a punch at Blonde's head and she came flying to a tree. Eren charged towards Blonde, but she was able to grab Eren's waist and speared at him. Brunette got up and went for her head again, but Blonde picked Eren up and threw him towards the other female titan.

Both brunettes came rolling. Eren got up to see the brunette female titan unable to move and her body starts disintegrating as a large tree pierced through her nape.

Eren peeked through the neck, and there was no one. Where could she have gone? Eren thought. Then the black hooded figure flew infront of Eren, his green eyes widened at the realization. So she was the other titan? Eren said in his mind.

Blonde came charging towards Eren again, he snapped out of his thought and went back to fighting. Black hooded person left the Blonde titan in Eren's hand and left to find Levi Squad to place them at a safe distance from both titans.

Meanwhile, Levi flies through the trees in search of his squad and Eren. He followed the roars of a titan and it led him to Eren and Blonde. Eren lays helpless on the ground as the female titan bites Eren's nape.

"EREN!" Mikasa screams from behind. The female titan started running away, carrying Eren in her mouth. Rage welled up inside Mikasa, and she hurriedly grappled towards the titan as she desparately tries to get Eren back.

"Ackerman!" Levi calls for her attention. "Distract her once she's cornered." Mikasa nods.

Both Ackermans were now chasing the female titan at full speed.

She's too fast, we can't catch up with her. Levi thought.

Then Blonde came crashing to the side. Levi and Mikasa were shocked to see a brunette female titan tackling Blonde.

Mikasa was about to charge towards the two titans but Levi stopped her.
"Don't, we shouldn't interfere. We might get hit."

Brunette got into her fighting stance and so did Blonde. Both have the same fighting stance.

Brunette's other foot slams into Blonde's rib cage.

Back and forth. Right leg, left fist. Lifting with each kick and forcing her to remain standing. Brunette wraps her arms around her opponent's head and holds her up as she thrusts wicked knee shots into the other fighter's ribs.

But Blonde was able to harden her fist with...ice? Brunette's eyes widened as her fist made contact with her chest.

Pain explodes in Brunette's chest as her ribs snap. Her breathing comes labored. But she was able to recover from that hardened punch and kicks. Blonde then wobbles as Brunette punishes her with an uppercut that sends her into the trees.

Brunette pursues Blonde and fires foot and fist into her repeatedly.

Cross.
Roundhouse kick.
Hook.
Hook.
Jab.

That fighting style, I only know one person who can perfectly execute those kicks and punches. Levi stares at the brunette titan in awe. Then his recalls the time when he and Gwen were sparring. I-Impossible. Both Ackermans stood agape.

Brunette shoots a back punch into her opponent's midsection with so much force that it drives Blonde flying deep in the woods.

Blonde's body flops with a wet, fleshy THUD onto the ground.