Author's Note

Hello readers!

I'm so glad that you have come this far to read my book: Never Forgotten.

This is the first ever Author's Note (I didn't really like writing AN's 'cause it might confuse the readers as a new published chapter.)

Anyway, again, I'm really really really happy that you took time reading my book! I'm so happy to see that my book has now 2k+ views and I'm hoping for more :))

Now in this author note, you may feel free to ask questions about the story, add suggestions to the plot, or you can just message me privately.

Anddd I want to hear your thoughts about this story; the plot twists, the characters, or whatever you may write about.

And if you like, while waiting for a new chapter, try reading my book: The Reluctant Queen.

Description:

Demoralized, confused, and was stripped away from her freedom, Vaiyleen Mendallson still continued to be that strong-willed girl after everything that was taken away from her. Living life as an infamous thug, she had to do anything to survive. She committed crimes and went on missions that jeopardized her identity, but that never mattered; it was all for the sake of survival.

But why was Vaiyleen trying to survive when she don't even have anything left to live for?

This is the story of a thug living in the slums of Avillrose Kingdom who advances to seek her destiny and purpose of her existence. Here I tell the story of a cold-hearted criminal, a thug trio, discarded emotions, broken bonds, an unforgettable friend; one raging resentment and a lesson of forgiveness.

That is all for now :)) Thank you once again and ya'll stay safe!!

More updates to come!