Chapter 32

Third-person POV

"Brother?"

"No wonder..."

"Yeager siblings are monsters!"

Everyone stood shocked and mouth agape, unable to fathom what Gwen revealed. Faint whispers starts building up once again inside the courtroom, then the judge bangs his mallet signalling the crowd to quiet down.

"Before, you claimed to call yourself Gwen Regaey. Of course it all makes sense now." Darius adjusts his glasses about to speak but Gwen interrupted.

"Who the hell is Regaey?"

Darius smiles, "we'll leave it to the Survey Corps to tell you everything if they wished to."

Murmurs erupted once again and Darius bangs the mallet once more.

"I have made my decision."

---

The Survey Corps are on their way back to headquarters, bringing back an old fellow comrade who was once called Humanity's Second Strongest Soldier.

Gwen sat confused inside a carriage with two cadets adjacent from her. Her face still stings from the beating that Shorty gave her.

People claims to know me before, but I don't even know them. She thought as she combs her once brown hair, now with a mixture of red, and ties it into a ponytail.

They have finally reached HQ. Gwen was escorted by two guards as they walk inside the building. Erwin and Levi strodes infront them, and Hanji appears beside her.

"Gwen!" She squeals with tears in her eyes. "I can't believe you're alive, and...and you're a titan shifter! I wasn't able to thank you after saving me but-"

The crazy scientist stopped talking when the Commander and Captain halted. "Hey! Who's the woman behind the good female titan?"

Gwen's eyes widens once she heard that familiar voice. Erwin and Levi stepped to the side revealing Gwen behind them.

The two brunettes stared at each other, studying each other's features until the boy broke the silence.

"N-Nee-San?" Eren trembles in tears, he runs towards his sister, the two cadets released their grips on Gwen's arms as she runs towards her brother.

Gwen and Eren wrapped themselves in each other's arms. The sibling that was separated after 8 years finally found each other again. "Eren." Gwen cooed as she caresses her younger brother's hair.

"I missed you, Nee-San."

Running footsteps approaches behind Eren. "GWEN?" Mikasa and Armin said, with wide eyes and mouth open as they stopped running.

The moment was awkward, the cadets and officials were watching the siblings' mini reunion, but Gwen didn't care. For as long her brother's safe in her arms, she has nothing to worry about.

"Ehem." Erwin faked a cough, breaking the awkwardness. Gwen scowled at the commander and broke free from the hug. "We have a lot to discuss, Gwen."

"Oi, Eren," Levi starts. "You still have some cleaning to do, brat."

"Y-Yes heichou." Eren stammers and turns to his sister. "We'll have to catch up later, Nee-San." Gwen nods in response and hugs Eren one more time. Then he leaves the scene followed by a raven-haired girl and a blonde boy.

Never Forgotten (Levi X OC Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें