Chapter 21

Third-person POV

"Captain! She can't do this on her own! We need to help her!" Eren yells worriedly as he watches the black hooded person fighting the female titan alone, but she wasn't struggling at all.

"Eren, obey the captain's orders!" Eren flinches as Petra yells at her.

Why would I rely on others? When I can do it on my own? Eren says to himself as he brought up his right hand, preparing to bite it and transform.

"Eren, what are you doing!"

Eren breaks away from his thoughts and stares at his squadmates in fear.
"You're only allowed to do that when your life's in danger! You promised us!"

"So we're just gonna abandon our comrades and watch them die?!" Eren yells.

"Yes!"

Eren stares in fear, he shakingly brings his hand up to his mouth about to bite it.

"You aren't wrong."

Everyone turned their heads towards their captain as he interrupts calmly.

"If you want to, do it. He truly is a monster, and it has nothing to do with his titan power. No matter what cage you put him in, he will never submit to anyone. The difference between your decision and ours is experience. But you don't have to rely on that. Choose...believe in yourself, or believe in the survey corps and me. I don't know... I never have. I can believe in my own abilities or the choices of the companions I trust. But no one ever knows how it will turn out. So choose for yourself, whichever decision you will regret the least."

Everyone was shocked at Levi's sudden statement, "Have faith in us, Eren!"

Eren looks back at the female titan, the person won't be able to hold her any longer.

"Eren, decide!"

He looks back as the female titan slapped the black hooded figure away, his eyes widened as the titan accelerates without anyone stalling them anymore, then looks away.

Eren hesitates for a moment, but he made his decision. "I'll go forward!"

The female titan's large hand hovers over the whole squad, everyone trembles in fear except for Levi who just stayed calm. Before the hand closed, the black hooded person was able to recover from her fall and dashed to slice the whole hand that was just about to enclose.

Levi squad was just able to move forward before a hand falls above them. The female titan knew it was futile to take down this black hooded person, she just ignored her and continued sprinting towards the squad.

"FIRE!"

Spears with steel wires came out from the side of the path as it goes through the female titan's body.

"We did it!"

The female titan stands there, helpless. But both of her hands are still covering her nape.

Eren frantically looks around, looking for the mysterious person but she was nowhere to be seen.
"Tether your horses and hide the brat once you're at a safe distance. You'll be on your own for awhile. Eld lead the group." And Levi flies off.

"Thank you, Eren." Petra smiles at him.

"Why? I didn't do anything." Eren replied confused.

"You believed in us!"

"Never underestimate the Levi squad, useless brat." Oluo brags.

The squad flies back to where they started, chatting and laughing as they recall their first expeditions. Then a loud scream, or roar, interrupted them.

"What was that?" Gunther questions.

"What do you think happened to the female titan?" Eren asks his squadmates.

A rustle came from the trees. "Captain? Is that you?" Petra asks.

Then the person came into view, "It's not the captain, it must be the female titan! Everyone, head to HQ at full speed!" Eld orders. And everyone scrambles.

A person in red hood was about to reach Gunther, but before she could slice him, the black hooded woman was able to stop the person in time from stabbing Gunther.

"GO! HURRY BACK AND PROTECT EREN!" She shouts.

Everyone obeyed and decided to trust her.

Two females in cloaks are now fighting each other. The red hooded woman speeds up as she tries to catch up with Eren, but the black hooded woman prevents her from catching up.

The black hooded figure stabs her blades through the other woman's neck. Blood splattered all over her face, but underneath the red cloak, she saw a devilish smirk. She stares in shock and quickly steps farther from her before a blaze of lightning could hit her.

Infront of the black cloaked woman stood the blonde female titan. The female titan ignored her and sprints up to find the squad, she hurriedly grapples to the tree and maneuvered as fast as she can before the titan reaches them.

She reached the female titan to see the Levi squad fighting her off. Before the female titan bites Eld's head off, she was quick and saved Eld from death. Eld lays in her arms unconscious but still breathing, she gently placed him to the ground.

Then she saw Petra facing the tree, the female titan was about to crush her, but she swooped down and sliced the entire foot saving Petra from death. She carries Petra and lays her beside Eld, both unconscious.

She went back to the fight, but her tanks are already empty. I have no choice. She takes out a dagger from her boot and slashes it across her palm. Lightning strucked her, and smoke comes after.

The smoke dimmed down revealing a 13 meter class female titan. Brunette hair and turquoised colored eyes like Eren's.