Chapter 47

Third person POV

"Are you sure she's the Sovereign Titan?" Zeke said, hands in the back as he watched the two men, who just arrived ontop of the wall, sharpening their blades.

"I'm sure," said the Armored Titan's wielder. "The way her brown colored hair slowly turns red. The way she grows weaker every transformation, I'm sure of it."

Zeke clicked his tongue and mumbled to himself, "I thought the power died together with the 2nd wielder." He took off his glasses and started cleaning the dusty lenses. "It's no suprise our father got a hold of the corpse and passed the power to my pathetic sister."

"So the myth really is true?" spoke the tall, shy guy. "Her abilities and everything?"

Zeke nodded his head. "Even the unlimited blood that flows within her is real."

"So wounding her to faint of blood loss was useless?" asked the man.

"Of course it was," said the blonde, crossing his arms. "Losing alot of blood cannot affect her health."

"Then why were you wounding her to death!"

"I was aiming for her heart or head!"

Then the tall guy turned to Zeke. "Why unlimited blood though? There must be a reason why it's one of the Sovereign Titan's abilities."

Zeke turned to him, eyes narrowed. "You didn't know?" Then he turned to the blonde man.

"We were only taught about it's limits, it's 18 years lifespan, it's ability to crystallize and hardening, and to produce armor like mines," the Armored Titan's shifter replied, "But I think she's not aware of her hardening and armour ability," he mumbled quietly.

"There's still alot you've missed of it's 'sovereignity'," Zeke replied, tensed. "One of that is the unlimited blood. Once a titan is injected even the littlest amount of the Sovereign Titan's blood, with a war cry, it turns back to human." Zeke turned to the two men, their faces shocked, then he continued. "It is unlimited for the reason to use as much blood to turn the Subjects of Ymir back to human."

"R-really?" the two started.

Zeked nodded, "There are still more abilities the Sovereign Titan possess', but now focus on bringing me the two Yeagers. It's time we have a mini family reunion."

Levi's POV

"Hanji told me everything," Eren started.

"I heard," I replied rather stoicly.

"She was talking about her past as a soldier. What I mean is you and Nee-San."

I looked up from my book and made eye contact with Eren. Tch, that Four Eyes. "Who else she did she tell?"

"Just me." Then he continued, "I wasn't around her for so many years. . . thinking she was dead. When I learned she was alive, I worried about how she was doing during those times when I was not there for her. But after Hanji told me everything, I got nothing to worry about."

"What are you on about, brat?" I replied, raising a brow.

"Nee-San's a very passionate woman, she just hid it very well. Once she loves, she does it wholeheartedly." Eren said, concern in his eyes. "I'm asking you not to break her heart."

My eyes slightly widened at his statement, then I broke eye contact. "Tch. 'Course I won't," I mumbled quietly.

He chuckled lightly, "She'll recover soon. Hopefully her memories too. . ."

I didn't reply, taking in the awkward atmosphere, until finally Eren had to leave, leaving me and Gwen alone again.

----

I put down my book as the sun's rays enters the room.

"Morning already?" I asked to myself. Then I stood from my chair and walked to the table as I made myself tea.

A knock came from the door.

"Enter," I said coldly as Erwin, Hanji, and Hiruka entered.

"How is she?" asked Erwin.

"Still unconscious," I replied coldly, going back to my chair with tea in hand.

"Her stitches really show no signs of healing and it's been a week." Hanji muttered. "She really is getting weaker. . ."

"We can't expect her to wake up in a month afterall. . ." Hiruka sighed. "I'll take over, Levi. An expedition's coming up and you should most likely prepare for it."

But I ignored his statement. "No leads on the Armored Titan?" I asked.

"We have our suspicions, observed during the first attempt of capture and the fight at the forest," replied Hiruka.

"But it's nowhere near half to accuse that person," Hanji added.

Erwin sighed, "Levi, let Hiruka or Cadet Liela take over."

I turned to him with an annoyed look, "No, it's ok-"

"It's an order."

I stared at him to see he was serious, then I looked away. "Tch. Niyuri will take over tonight."

The three nodded and left the room quietly.

I sighed as I brought the cup to my lips, then my eyes widened as a tear falls down her left eye.

"Gwen?" I said softly, cupping her cheek as more tears started rolling down, but her eyes still closed. "She's still unconscious. . ." I exhaled sharply as I looked at her tear stained cheeks.

Then tears were no longer falling. I sighed as I relaxed my tensed shoulders.

I took a sip of my tea, cringing of too much sweetness. Feeling unsatisfied, I decided to make myself another cup.

I stood from a chair, when a hand grabbed mine.

"P-p-please don't leave me, L-Levi."