Chapter 59

Gwen's POV

Being inside a titan's stomach for hours was the worst experience ever. It was steaming hot, it smells, and it was dark. It was boiling me alive, blistering my skin, but suprisingly my regeneration was faster this time.

It has been hours since we arrived at God-who-knows where. All I know is we're far from Wall Rose, apparently under land as I remembered descending down a flight of stairs.

I sat in a small cell that can only fit one person, gripping tightly on the glass of wine that Bertholdt gave me and stared at it, feeling hopeless.

"Do you like the wine I chose? It's the best in our hometown."

"No," I replied boredly, "I just like the reflection of my face on the glass." Then I realized something was different. The voice that spoke to me was different, not Reiner's, not Bertholdt's, and certainly not Ymir's.
I looked up and saw an unfamiliar man -- wavy blonde hair along with a mustache and a thick beard and he wore glasses.

"Oh you should try it," said the man, taking a chair and sat infront of me, "it's for special occassions, like a mini family reunion like this one, although we're lacking."

"Who are you?" I hissed.

"Ah, right. Zeke Yeager."

Yeager? How?

He adjust his glasses and spoke calmly, "You can call me: Elder brother, or brother, or just plain Zeke; whatever you're comfortable with."

Brother? What the hell? "How dare you call yourself a Yeager." I growled, "I only have one brother and it's Eren you bastard."

"Oh, you didn't know?"

(Spoilers ahead!!! For those who haven't read the manga yet or saw AOT Season 3 and above, it's up to you if you choose to be spoiled in this book.)

I need to find a way to escape. Has it been 48 hours already?

"You're my half sister."

I whipped my direction to him, a confused look on my face. "What are you talking about?"

He straightened his back on the chair and took off his glasses and started speaking. "Before your father, our father rather. Dad, had his first wife, my mother Dina Fritz back when he was still at our hometown."

Dina Fritz? First wife? What is this hometown?

"He was sent on a mission to steal the Founding Titan's power which lies within the walls of this island. Eren Kruger was the man who sent him aslo known as "the Owl". He was the Attack Titan's wielder before our father, then he gave it to dad, giving him the bigger advantage to steal the Founding Titan's power.

"But he never came back to our hometown. Then I learned he resided in Shiganshina District, re-married to your mother and had their first daughter, leaving us. . .leaving me. He's a traitor to the Mar--" he paused, realizing what he was saying and decided not to finish his sentence.

"W-w-what are you talking about?" Was father really that kind of person? If what he was saying is true, t-then he's my blood, half or not. "What does this have to do with capturing me and Eren?"

"Dad had the Attack and Founding Titan, it's no suprise he would pass it down to Eren. We just recently found out Eren is the Founding Titan, and therefore we must take him back to our hometown." He explained, making me more and more confused.
"Eren never deserved that power, he's too weak, too immature to handle it."

I lost my cool as anger welled up, I threw the glass at him, shattering on his skin. Then my hands collided with the metal bars, punching it and trying to break it.

Then I saw steam emerging from his scars. This man's a shifter too.

"What a waste of wine," he muttered and faced me. Then his eyes traveled to my grip on the bars. "Well, if that bar wasn't made out of special metal, you would have break it."

I looked down on my hands, my eyes widened as it was covered in crystal-like armor.

"Anyway, let's continue, this time about you." Zeke said proudly. "Some people may only heard about the 9 Titans, but it's actually 10. The Colossal, Female, Cart, Beast, Attack, War-Hammer, Armored, Jaw, Founding, and the strongest of all, the queen of all titans -- the Sovereign Titan.

"No one never really knew about this queen titan, they only considered it a legend. It died along with it's second wielder who has reached its 18 years lifespan. The body was preserved, hidden, and kept a secret. I don't have any idea how dad got it."

He's talking nonsense again. . .

Zeke studied my bewildered face, then he continued. "We only came for Eren the first time, that was when we sent Annie Leonhart in the forest. Then you came in the picture. Reiner and Bertholdt had to stick to more expeditions to make sure you hold the Sovereign Titan, turns out you really had it. I heard news you were eaten by a titan, only to come back with it's power. None of us expected the Sovereign Titan was walking the earth again. Now you know our purpose. We're taking you back to our hometown, you and your brother."

This is all too much. My eyes shook, holding my head tightly as I tried to process everything Zeke was saying.

Me? Sovereign Titan? Please tell me all of this is just a dream.

Zeke poured himself a glass of wine and sipped to his heart's content, then he noticed the look on my face.

"Too much for you too handle?" He said, "It's sad we have to carry all of our father's footsteps. He did this in the first place, he made us his lab rats, turned us to creatures."

Then I found a few words to speak, "W-what's with the titan in me? And Eren?"

"Good question," then he took another sip, "the Founding Titan has the power to control the titans and create titans as massive as the Colossus. While your titan has abilities that can possibly destroy us and end all of the titans."

"What abilities?" I mumbled to myself.

"I prefer not to spill."

Then door clicked open, a man stepping inside. He took off his black fedora and hung it on a stand.

"Ah," he said as he saw me, "Gwenyvere Yeager."

Who is this man now?

He approached me and scanned me from bottom to top. "I heard alot about you -- you're strength and all. And I must say, you're quite beautiful in personal." I growled lowly as he neared his face to me. "Stunning eyes, full of anger, violence, determination --eager for revenge. My nephew sure does have good taste in women."

"Nephew?" I asked.

He sneered and puffed smoke infront of my face. "I'll send word to him to cancel everything I wrote in the letter since you're captured earlier than expected."

"L-l-letter?" Then I suddenly remembered the threat letter I found in my room. My eyes trembled as I realized something, "Y-y-you're the one who killed Yuki! Monster! Murderer!" I yelled, tears threatening to spill. I can't cry now.

He had a devilish grin on his face, looking proud as ever. "Why the one and only Kenny the Ripper!"

"Kenny the Ripper. I'll keep that in mind." I hissed, "I'll butcher you! Cut you to pieces! I'll make sure my comrade gets the justice he deserved!"

But he only yawned mockingly, "Levi sure chose a feisty one."

Huh? Levi? H-h-he's Levi's uncle. . .? This murderer is Levi's blood?

I was loss at words, I remained speechless as I watch the two middle aged man discussing their plans.

"Rod Reiss wanted Eren for himself," Kenny said to Zeke. "We'll take Eren for him and play a little bit."

"Tsk," Zeke clicked his tongue, "just bring him to me after."

Kenny smirked and walked towards the door, Zeke following behind him, taking his hat. "Whatever."

And he left the room as two of his men came inside, heavily armed, to probably guard me.

Then I sat back in the corner, pulling my knees to my chest.