Chapter 44

Third person POV

Night was already out as Arion galloped in panic back to the cabin.
Upon reaching halfway, the ground shook violently.

Arion ignored the shaking and still continued. Then she abruptly stopped in her tracks as a giant foot was blocking her way.

Her eyes widened as she tried her best to ignore the two titans in battle -- a female Redhead and a male blonde.

Arion arrived at the cabin only to see it half-wrecked, but that was not her priority. She searched everywhere for Gwen, but she was nowhere to be seen.

Arion turned back to see the Armored titan barely defending himself as the Redhead had more advantage.

But then it came to an disadvantage. Another man with a maneuver gear was attacking the female titan.

In fear, Arion galloped back to HQ in her fastest speed.

---

"Gwen!" yelled Hanji. "Where is she? I checked her room but she's not there."

I need to tell her everything. Hanji said in her mind.

Then screams erupted in the messhall. Quickly, Hanji rushed to where the noise was.

"It's almost bedtime, why are you all-" Hanji stopped, her eyes widened.

A horse was neighing like crazy in the mess hall. Then it the saw the door from where Hanji came from and ran past her swiftly, leaving everyone shocked.

"She's too strong, Section Commander. . ." said Armin.

"That horse was crazy!" yelled Jean.

"That isn't just any horse," Hanji mumbled, "She's Arion!"

"Nee San's?" questioned Eren.

Hanji nodded and quickly followed Arion's path. Then all cadets followed behind.

"WHY IS A FUCKING--" Levi shouted from the hallway, "--wait no." He said, suddenly realizing the situation, "Arion? What's wrong?"

But Arion was only neighing and kicking. Then she somehow scented Gwen's room and rushed fo the door.

"Gwen?" Levi raised his eyebrow. Then it hit him. "Shit. Gwen!"

The cadets cowered at Levi's anger.

"Everyone!" Levi said while mounting on Arion. "Get you gears and horses, now!"

----

He aimed for Gwen's nape but luckily Gwen was fasted then both of them. She stepped back and yank the gear's wires, making the person fall to the ground.

The Armored Titan's leg was regenerating after it was ripped off by Gwen's titan, then he stood up.

"I c-can't do this anymore. . ." Gwen panted. "I should just run back to HQ. . .but it will bother everyone. I must fight." Her titan figure fell to the ground as the Armored Titan swept her off.

The sword in Gwen's back dug deeper, until its tip was already coming out of her stomach.

"F-f. . .f-fight." She said and released a roar.

Then hooves and gallops were heard approaching them.

Gwen turned back to the Armored Titan who was approaching her at top speed with his cloaked partner on his shoulder.

She was unable to move. Steam was slowly filling her vision as her titan body started decaying.

She felt her head being forcedly gripped by the Armored Titan's hand, making her face the ground, her nape completely exposed.

The Armored Titan lowered his mouth to the female titan's nape.

Gwen braced herself, already giving up.

This is it huh?

She then wondered why she hasn't been eaten yet even after a minute has passed.

Then a titan roard near her.

She turned weakly to see Eren's Titan form, his green eyes visible in the night.

Gwen turned to the other side to see the Armored Titan quickly recovering.

She was about to shut her eyes when she felt the nape being sliced open, and her body being dragged out.

"Shit, you're losing too much blood." Said a monotone voice.

"L. . .Le. . .vi."

And she passed out.