1

Song; Regret in your tears - Nicki Minaj

••Gabriella pov••••••Three years later••••

••Gabriella pov••
••••Three years later••••

Rapid hot flashing lights heated my skin and blinded my eyes as vultures hover around me as If I was their next meal.
These paparazzis only lived behind a glass screen filming someone's life because their own was too broken or poor.
I have become sicken by it, I never knew my father great scheme was to get me home, to pawn me off where he seemed fit.
This was not what I had in mind when I wanted to return to my father and devoted myself to human world.
No.
This made Akela uneasy and I couldn't say I blamed her but I also couldn't say anything about to her.
I was pleasing him with fake facade of rebellious teenage girl turning into a lady.
And he loved the attention it came with it and here i was leaning against a tall muscular Brody Man using his body like a shield from all the flashing lights.
"Gabby! Is it true. Playboy paid millions for nude ?"
"Gabriella! Look here! Whose the guy?!"
Gabbb Gabb"

This made my father money &, he made sure that gravy train didn't stop for no one.
He helped me open a line of makeup but it was for shit and giggles, in the end he owned it all.
The publicist even some vultures with cameras.
Turning eighteen and heir to a human profitable company has become easy for anyone to target me.
I became a viral sensation over night next to him.
Fans and haters waited for my next posting or the next drama.
"Heiress to King Enterprise just turn 18, and playboy once again offer millions for her centerfold."
Sick perversion to get the future president of billion dollar company naked.

He fed off the fame and money that came with it because he said there is no such thing as bad publicly.

This was not what I had in mind when I left school.
I wanted to live next to my fathers side as when I was child. I missed out years of his warmth but then I became obsessed with being by his side.
The need to be accepted by him and his kind took over my body as my wolf slowly drifted into her solitude corner.Akela seemed to locked herself away most of the time and our one sentence conversations became one word. I let her out when I could but we rare spoke. She yearned to belong with her kind but I yearn to get my fathers approval.
As the years progressed I was no longer the Apple of fathers eyes  but his business partner and money machine.

But my traits as she-female came handy when came to business.
Iron fist, was what he called it but everyone else called me "Royal Bitch"
The irony.

Business Men either hated to deal with me or love my sweet young looks.
Either way I was on the top of my gaming and winning.
After a while my father never made deals, he just sat in office looking for the next thing for me to conquer.
And today was one he wanted me to take.

Only two things were going to happen; One - it can make he's company richer or two, it will be my downfall.