2

Song: It was a Sin - The Revivalist

Anytime I left my house, I needed guards by my side and I had no say so in the matter

I wasn't a wolf in the public eye just some rich human.  All the publicity was robbing me from feeling any sort of freedom.
Being in the constant spotlight was taking a heavy toll on my body and mind.
Especially on Akela my wolf, she constantly pleads as she runs around my mind like a lost puppy begging to be release. "Just a little longer." I remind her.

This was part of my fake facade proving to my 'father,' I can seal this deal. He pulled all stops to make sure no paparazzi or spotlights following me to this deal. He wanted everything done and smooth as soon as possible.
Of course, this meeting couldn't be done without my father's mousey lawyers and accountants.
Two of personal guards rode with me to a little hick town North of Texas. As much as my fathers made me take his lawyers and accountants it was still on me to do all the convincing, 'time to turn on your charm, put on the fake smile,princess.'
My wolf was a sarcastic bitch when she did speak to me.

But she knew just as well as I did; this is going to be my last transaction before I can move away.I was looking forward to traveling to London hoping Akela will open up but mostly I want to show my supposedly father I was done with him.

Our Range Rovers quickly drove in sandwiching me in the middle.

As we pulled in an older man was walking out of a small air craft hanger with dirty overalls with a tall brawny muscular man by his side. He's huge!
He seemed a little rough around the edges with a tight chisel jawline, he wore dark blues jeans and black v-neck shirt that seemd three sizes too small.
Im sure he purposely did to show off the muscular pectoral muscles. He's skin beautifully glow as the sun shine off a tan orange tones, his long wavy brown hair made those honey brownish eyes stand out.
This man is a sculpture of perfection, he needs to be display for all to see. A marvelous example of what all men should look like.
Nothing compared to him not even my huge dogs of my guards I like to have around as security. He was incredibly sexy but I couldn't let his hot looks interfere with buying his company.

I waited for Cole to push the remote to let out my stool, this man insists on treating me like Queen Elizabeth. Even though I have no issue jumping off the SUV but he insisted it was about safety.
Everything always seemed as if it was for my good intentions but never was.
Even my outfits were fit to everyone opinions what I should or shouldn't wear when all I wanted wear is torn up jeans, Gun n Roses rock band shirt and black Vans but of course, that image will break the image of ruthless airline heiress.
My guard Cole was an ex-military and warrior in one of the packs back from his home town but when his mate died he lost his faith in the idea of being a pack member, that's when my father hired him to be my personal guard, which he has been since I was sixteen.

He has been the first man I've ever lay with, we do not date- we fuck . To say I have an emotional attachment is well....
maybe...
I don't love him but I care for the man. 
He was my ultimate sin telling my father 'Fuck you!'