22

Just as I accepted my mate, this evil witch decided to storm in announcing, shes carrying his pup

I was not going to stand behind to hear the excuses come out of his mouth and this time I wasn't going to leave any of my daughters behind. If I was going to leave its going to be with both of them by my side. I know when Zelda took my hands it was confirmation she was going to come with.
            I place a fake smile as soon we got far enough, "Zelda, I want you to graduate today but if I decide to leave, will you come with?"
            She hug me tightly with EEvee in my arms, "I will go where ever you go, you're my family." I kiss her forehead I couldn't bear to be without her any longer.
            I heard Kay run up to us, "Please don't leave. Look, I don't know what's going on with those two but we deserve to have our granddaughters in our lives."
            I stared her face full of sincere and pain.
Oliver comes our way his face full of disappointment, "Look please I beg you. Stay with us. There is a lovely little house next door to ours its vacant, you can have her. I will be close to keep all of three little safe, come I'll show you."
            I take Zeldas hand while carrying EEvee in my arms and walk in little far distant to the house. "Would you like me to carry EEvee?" he asks but I grip harder. He looks at me, "I will not hurt her and I will never take her away from you please let me be there for you and her."
            "But his, your son..."
"Yes he is but you're my daughter in my heart and soul. And these lovely girls are my granddaughters."
I look down to Zelda as she squeezes my hand tightly giving me a look to trust him.  I nod okay.
            "Baby, this man is your grandfather, is it okay he carry you is that okay?"  
She smiles extends her arms toward his way.
Kay is smiling and kissing her head as EEvee lays her head on his shoulders.
The scene is warming my heart, I lost my mate but my girls gain a family.

            As we walked closer and closer to cozy beige home with long bay windows with small front patio, the girls smile. EEvee jumps off her grandfather arms quickly which scares him, "She quick and strong." I state at Oliver as he nods with agreement.
            As soon as I said that comment I ran after EEvee and as soon Zelda open the door EEvee shift into her pup form sniffing the all of the house. Oliver and Kay lock the door and held back holding hands. "Im sorry, I didn't mention but I'm sure Roman let you in."
            "Actually honey..." started Oliver.
            "He did but I think I know where she received her gift from."
I was about to get the answers I've been seeking, "Rumors have it that human fall in love with a wolf, their pup was born wolf form. They say it's a curse of Red Riding Hood but we don't believe in those things."
I huge him and for the first time I didn't feel alone, I had some answers.
            Kay got on her knees to rub EEvee belly, she moved her tail back and front out of happiness. This was the first time she shifted out of excitement and not out of fear.
            "We'll take it!" Yelled Zelda while EEvee jumped into hers arms while shifting back to her child form and knock her into her back. "EEEEEVeeeee!"
            We laugh at the two sisters causing a ruckus at our new home.
"Come darling, we need to get you dress"     Lucky her pup form didn't rip her clothes apart.

Weeks later•

            Zelda decided to stay the summer instead of back packing in Europe and unsure if she wanted to leave to Princeton in the fall. As much I wanted to yell at her to go, I know that all of my whole life decisions were made by others so, the last thing I need to do was to push her away from me.
            We hadn't spoke or see Roman and none of them ask for him, we kept busy painting the rooms, plant a vegetable garden and trying to make this home a long term place to set our roots.  I even let my black hair grow out. Zelda had just turn 18, didn't want a party just dinner at her favorite Italian restaurant and he show up to that event with the Witch by his side. 
I faked a smile giving her congrats to their unborn pup. I wanted to keep civil as possible because I knew end of the day I felt it was me that caused this heart ache. I stayed away and why would I think he could wait.
            Yes my heart and wolf cried every night for his warmth and love but I knew we had to keep moving, the rejection hurt. He never said the words but I knew he was going to marry her soon, which is the rejection I needed to move on.
            EEvee started preschool and Zelda's father got her a car for her birthday.
She wanted to go work at the mall, which left me alone.
            I asked Oliver if I can work training the new men and women in the morning and work at the orphanage after training. He jumps at the chance to say yes he made decision only because Ro was busy with his father business- crafting in private jets.
            Which left Austin to train but I have a background kicking boxing, jiu-jitsu, and combating fighting. I spend a lot my younger days and solo learning to survive, so it fit perfectly.

Three more weeks passed with no problems in EEvee School, she even shift twice and all her fellow classmates were in awe.
I'm grateful she's in school with bunch of future wolves. She finally felt that she fit in and Zelda is even enjoying being a teenager for once.  Training and spending time at orphanage has giving me a higher purpose other than living for EEvee.
            Training a bunch guys and girls was hard in the beginning I had to show these pack of wolves that my exterior was just for looks. I had to kick Austin ass again but this time it wasn't for a bet it's was to gain respect.
I gain their trust over as weeks progress.

Austin and I decided to use real life threatening- exercises.
Of course, Alpha Oliver had given me the okay but everything still need to be run by the current Alpha. No one has mention him to me or my girls but I had to hold respect for him and the soon to be Luna.
            Today I meet the new warrior who had made a switch from other pack group. 
As Austin walks closer with him, I spot him standing over six feet tall just like most warriors, with big black gauges in his ears, black and grey tattoos that cover his whole body including a small crescent tattoo on the corner left eye, not to mention his white creamy skin and perfect jaw line and oh that long hair.  To say this man is hot and sexy is an understatement.
                        As he got closer he rub his lower jaw and bite his lip, showing those sparking white teeth.  All of sudden I felt a punch in the face and drop to floor. 'fuck I got distract'
"Luu... I mean Gabriella are you okay?"
Asked the male warrior I was kicking boxing with. I shook my head to kick me out of my daze memory, "Yes! We're done for the day I need to be at the orphanage."
            "Hey Gabriella, wait up."
Says Austin
I was trying to leave quickly to out of embarrassment but it was too late.
            "This here is Arlo, this crazy girl is Lu--- I mean Gabriella, and she's our general, training in combat and runs the orphanage exercise program."
            As we shook hands his thumb was rubbing the side of my hand with his devilish smirk on his face, all I can picture was crashing with those big mouth pink lips. "Nice to meet you. Be here tomorrow by seven am to start training." I command
I had rushed out of there soon as possible because for the first time in ages I felt my wetness between my legs and I didn't need these wolves to smell it. I was unmarking female which could be dangerous in a pack.

 I was unmarking female which could be dangerous in a pack