22.

"Mom?"

Too many years passed and sound of word 'mom' was always the same hurt and happiness.
I hurt because I was gone
And I was happy to see her.
There she laid on hospital bed aged and grown with a baby in her arms.
To right stood a strong Brody man as he held other little baby.
Twins
His eyes were engraving into my skin as I can feel his protective nature. Instantly I knew he was an Alpha.
I never bow down to his authoritative figure for my wolf knew she was queen.
"Alpha."
I said as I moved closer and closer to my daughter.
Her soft green eyes filled with tears.
"Oh how I missed you."

Gabriella was split image of her father, strong muscular and tall she scream warrior.
Her scent was heavily linger in the air as a important wolf.
She was exactly strong as I picture her, nothing like me.
She handle over the baby into Her mate arms as he protectively cover his overly size arms around his pups showing claim.
She scot up facing me with confusion.
"I know you have a lot questions but I'm only here for couple days, I must leave to Germany."

It was true.
With the help of Artie I was able to get my wolf back but I had scars that kept me up at night and not to mention I can see him. He linger in my mind like a bad conscience.
Feeding my own dark insecurities out loud like now, 'Ha look at her! I would have have proudly taken her.'
I hear him as I try to only look at my daughters eyes.
"Sorry."
Was the only word that spilled out with hurt and pain.
Her hands move upwards telling me to get closer, but I look between them.
Close wasn't something I quite seem to conquer in my mentality challenged of getting better.
"She's our pup." Rowr Red reminded me that Stephan words were all in my mind.
Rain couldn't hear Stephen like my human mind did, she often had to growl just to snap me back to reality.
I lean over as she engulf me in her arms, I sniff her scent as she still smelled like spring time. This was my baby.
Flashes of her birth and all her first time flooded my mind. Whimpering and tears drop from my body as my wolf proudly stood to be with her pup.
Sniffing of tears and us smelling each other filled the room.
This what we wolfs did, smelling our kind made us feel like home. "Mom, he told me you died."
I still remember the day like it was yesterday.

Dark roads consume our drive back to the place we have called home for past six month.
Canada.
Gab was finally speaking to me again and asking for Henrick finally seem to stop.
I think deep down she knew there was some sort of connection.
"Gabby how was school?"
Everyday question I asked even when she wouldn't answer. "The girls are mean."
The first sentence she's said made my heart hurt.
Our situation wasn't ideal such an odd experience just to get up and move.
I knew she felt alone, her best friend Frank wasn't around to show her the latest trend in music, the man she love as a father was gone.
But mostly the man she met for only day made something inside trigger an unknown Emotion.
My eyes stayed on dark open road tying to find the words to explain the cruelty in this world when.....
'What the fuck was that?'
A big brown ball of fur jump in front of my car nearly messing us.
"Deer"
Said my wolf, I look to my left notice a flock of deers running away.
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse that when my wolf scream "wolf"
This time we didn't get so lucky, my head flew forward as I turn to look to my right to see Gabriella body been injected straight towards the glass windshield.  Everything seem to have slow down as black fur turn to look directly at me as I spotted my daughter body moving straight forward.
The teeth latches forwards towards my face bring down what I can only comprehend can be my neck.
My hands moving forward to try catch my daughter from leaving the metal of death.
Within millisecond everything that was moving slowly seem to speed up faster than I ever imagine my life.
To say that your life flashes before your eyes is a lie.  All that pops in your mind is your only reason of living.
My daughter
This was going to be our death for a split second  but I didn't ask the moon goddess to live I told her if one of us die for both of us to go together.

But Here she now was, I was in her arms telling the Moon goddess, 'Thank You'
My heart as full like a holiday dinner, my life was complete at this moment.
My wolf and I felt healed, my wounds that once ache seem to have leashed out in the thin air.  My soul that once seem so far gone beyond repair seem to bright shiner than I have ever felt.
My wolf even seem have straight out her spine out as she seem to be taller than before.
Stronger, healthier.

The oxygen leaves my lungs as a fake cough breaks our embrace.
"Grandma Bella,"
Says a gentle feminine like voice I turn to come face to face for who I thought was moon goddess herself in little girl body.
My wolf and I instantly bow feeling the energy of some thing higher than life.
"This is EEvee."
Says the Alpha as his animal like muscular arms hold the twins and the other is wrapped around the little girl.
A magical little girl.
I slowly removed myself from the bed as I kneel down to her level "thank you little one."

"