38

Song: Saturn- Sleeping at Last

"HOLY SHIT ! YOU DID THIS?"

I open my eyes to see a huge statue of a big angel wolf with wings and little angel wolf sitting next to him. With a plaque, "Every time you smile, Think of us with you."
I drop to my knees in front of it, its facing our houses almost like his guarding us. Rose bushes all over them silver plaque that says "In loving memory of 'Arlo & Cayden Travis."

I start to cry all over again, Ro gets on his knees next to me, "I could never be him, I will never take his memories away from you. I own him my own life and I can never bring them back but I wanted to give you something you can always have. You and the girls can come here whenever you miss them. I don't deserve you or your forgiveness but you are my perfect angel. Please give me a chance to correct all my errors and allow me to be your mate, father to our girls and shoulder to always cry on. Will you marry me and be the Luna you are supposed be. I will worship you every day of my pitiful life."
He looks up to Arlo and Cayden, "I promise to never break the promise you made to her. I will do everything in my will to make her smile." He looks back at me and I tear up more.

"YES!!"

He lay the blanket down and laid down to look at the stars in complete silence.
I reach over and give him the biggest wet kiss.

When we finally stop our mouths from crashing, our breathing was frantic.

He smiles, "What was that about?"
"Thank you for everything," I told him
"No need to thank me."

I kiss him again as he sat up to grab me placing me on his lap and my legs wrap over his waist.

"You know we don't need to do anything, especially here."

"I don't think he would mind. That man I had no jealous bone in his body."
We kiss again and my heart has become frantic. He starts to remove my dress over head expose my nakedness, look at me with lust in his eyes. "Baby you are too perfect but you need to tell me when to stop."  He place his hand on my breast gently I let go of small tremble, "No baby let's stop."

"No, I need this, please love me, show me how real men love women." I beg him as our foreheads lean against each other, "I love you angel face I will wait forever for you but if you're sure, then promise me to talk to me the whole time. Tell me if I hurt you or if I need to stop."

He starts to lick where Arlo marked me, making my head fall back with pleasure I wanted him to mark me and top of Arlos. "Mark me on top of his PLEASE!"

I felt his wolf teeth sink into my skin breaking my skin, moaning and my arousal starts filling the air.
He licks my blood off, the pain of mark didn't hurt as when Arlo did it because know Ro is true mate.
"Thank you, baby." He says

I started to move my hips rubbing his large erection that was bulky from his pants as he placing my sensitive erect buds into his mouth and touching the other one, switching back and front between them. "Baby, slow down, you're going to make me cum in my jeans."

I unbutton his jeans to spring out his huge erection.
I gently grab his massive rod as I gently place it in myself, primal growls fill the air. 
I know his let me take charge, letting me take my time waiting to make sure none of my horrible memories come back.

I can feel myself stretching at his length and I let go of a moan, "Your gorgeous babe. You feel amazing, I've been waiting for years to feel you again and I want to feel you forever." He tells me those lovely words, I started to move my hips up and down.
We're both moaning letting go of growls. "That's it baby just like that." He states

I need this and I need him. I move faster and faster as he places both hands on my hips to keep me from not falling off and I can feel myself squeezing him, "That its baby, cum baby. Let go."
We both do the same and moaning into each other mouths. Nothing about this is savage or rough but all gentle. He hugs me, my head drops into his chest and I let go another cry as he still inside of me.

He held me in his arm promising to never let go.
Kissing the top of my head, with no words. Just two people who were meant to finally coming together.