4

As I sat in front of television looking at Tabloids posting another story about me

TELEVISION:(TMZ)

"Did you hear?"
"Heiress to King Enterprise walks out of party drunk, leaning over her sexy bodyguard."
It shows a picture of me in Cole's arms with 'The Bodyguard song; I will always love you' playing in the background. Everyone in the studio is laughing.

"All I want to know is, who is that sexy man?" One of the girls asks as she blushes.

I throw my remote at the Television breaking the third one this week.
I was at a party and someone must have slip me a roofie because all I remember Cole dragging me out. Which now that I think about it, wolves don't react to human medications or drugs it had to be mix with wolfsbane. A small dose can make wolves weak but large dose can kill us.  Just as I begging digging into my memory a small squeak interrupts my train of thought.
            My bedroom door slowing creaks opens as My little pup slowing pushes her head,  first looking around making sure I wasn't in wolf form or ripping apart my room again.
            "I got the information you request on 'Texacanna Beowulf Aviation' I have some bad news." She quietly nervously says

            "Come in Zelda, spill!!"
She looks scared and starts to tremble, I forget how easily she gets startled.  She's only thirteen and I adopted her almost two years ago.  We're only six years apart and instead of becoming like sisters; she's became - my pup.

••flashback ••

            Cole stood by my stand as we skiing up and down the snowy mountains of Aspen when I heard a whimpering coming from afar. Both Cole and I smelled a wolf.

"STAY HERE! IT CAN BE A ROGUE."
He points at my spot where I stood giving me an order but it does nothing to my curiosity or my wolf.

            Even though we were considering rogues I was one of the richest rogues in the world and the fact that most rogues are ruthless.
My safety always ran a risk to be taken because Well ...
it's an easy way of making quick money taking me hostage and try to con my father out of his money. Which I know he wouldn't pay.
            Of course, having no obedient bone in my body I decided to walk behind Cole to check out what's in the woods.
I stopped him as I notice a little pup with dirty grey fur with black wounded legs.
One of her hind-limbs looked broken. My wolf and heart reach out to her, as I walked closer and Cole kept mind linking me.
"It could be a trap!"
I block him out as I got closer.
She kept shaking out of fear my eyes scan her thin frame noticing a spot where fur is missing. My wolf is whimpering at the sight of the distress, 'pup!'

I extend my arm out as I got closer so she can sniff me, "I will not hurt you. I promise." I gently say

            I tried to mind link her but I couldn't get through, that's when I realize she was just a baby and scared like I was when I first shifted.
I touch her wet nose softly, within minutes I had my guards all around me, I turn back and growled loud for them step back.  Her eyes open in shock out of fear from my alpha tone.
I gently removed my winter coat to wrap her injured body up.
She let me carry her out of the snow back to my hotel room.
I order some raw meat and water for her but she just shook in fear too scared to get near the food.
Noticing she is a lot smaller in height and weight. She never shifted back, it made me concern for her well being. All the knowledge I had in my head from all the reading I knew it can be life and death situation.