24

Song; I wanna know; Rl Grime

•Isabella pov•

I said goodbye to everyone leaving a piece of me behind.
The twins that reminding me of Crepuscular creatures active during the mist of twilight. Sometimes switching between diurnal and nocturnal behavior.
I Couldn't tell if they were fraternal or identical, one minute they share same color of eyes the next, one had green and the other blue.
Donovan and Maximus prince's of Kingdom, first alpha males heirs of the wolf world.
And no one knew it.
But only one would be destin to rule as a future king while the other will be a solider of peace.

Twenty four thousand three three breath.

There she was mine EEvee; who's destiny is to rule with the Moon Goddess. She was going to end the curse of Red.
A story that will repeat itself but some will worse than others. Maybe this time around Red won't get ripped in more ways than none Like my fairy tale gone wrong.
No pricking a wheel of eternity sleep, not just some ordinary story that repeats in every life time just as stories from generation to generation to come.
No true love kiss to save the curse of the human.
Oh, how I will miss that lovely girl Zelda whose name came after a child's favorite toy.  Who ironically is was born to be forcefully a sick mans toy save by a girl who show a real love.
A child mother so young they could have been sisters but age doesn't define how you show love. 
Destin to change or reform a life of wolf stuck between child and animal.
Such a strong wolf in little girls body.

I wave good bye memorizing the last time I possibly ever seem them again.
A pitiful feeling in my stomach I know we all shared.
We mentally took internal pictures with our eyes as we were all in denial to the final good bye.
As the Plane doors close we wave one more goodbye as decompression leaving the cabinet.
I sat down as 'Pleas be seat' light is on and  all I think about is 'oh how Disney got it wrong.
The prince will met a sweet innocent virgin, a girl made of the righteous of the world. A woman so marvelous breath taking the kingdom will automatically love her. A woman made of heart of gold, happily to be obedient and untouched.
A woman so pure there was no price world that can buy her.
But yet ironically there was price for the queen of kingdom, any where from a penny to thousands.
Depends how he felt.
One wooden match with cheap no tell motel was even exchange between me and the John.  All to show me I wasn't even worth real currency.
I wasn't Bella from Beauty and the beast, fuxk I wasn't not even Sleeping Beauty.
I was just a villain before she turn into one.

"jetzt ankommend Berlin Deutschland"

Now arriving Berlin, Germany please fasten your seat belts for landing.
Were the Words I heard almost thirty years ago, excitement ran in my body then, now it was empty.
I looked out the window as reflection of my once happy me flashed in my mind.
This is where it all began, the nightmare.
This time I wasn't going to be lost in dispair.

I walked outside the airport as cool wind rubbed against my nose making me move my head to my right. There it was the bench that change my life.
I walked over to bench remembering he was there since day one.
Fourth-six thousand eight hundred and two.
Breaths
I closed my eyes as tears freely escaped from my eyes, I was healed.
Despite not feeling any pain I knew I was hurt and there was pain there before.
"Bella?"
I quickly open my eyes as I recognize the voice of early adulthood friend, whom only lasted couple weeks but it was my longest friendship I ever had in a life time.

"Día?"

Her punk spiked hair was gone replace with red bouncy curls but her skin was just exactly as pale and her skin was ageless.  This moment I realized we were were the same and I didn't notice .

"How I miss you."
She said as she sat next to me the bench I wanted to burn. She wiggle her nose let me scent invade her nostrils.
Royalty wolves shared a scent so intoxicating a aroma of clove-studded oranges and heavy pines.
Which Reminding you of Weihnachten.
Christmas.
Two things associated with the holiday one of happiness or pain depending on your childhood.
We had our version of Weihnachten; another fairy tale to come later.
It was scent I grown fond of but in same time I hated it.
It linger in only in Royalty it made easier for others to follow orders, the scent was purely an addictive.
The kingdom always seem like a "far away" place, that every wolf knew was there but only dreamt to be near.
Wolves needed to feel wanted, use and pack is life.
So the king and the need to be in a kingdom is everyone dream.
So, Stephan knew this; selling a small taste of kingdom was the closes anyone can get their dream.

Only issue now is; The heavenly homey scent that can bring some happiness was merely gone.
I smelled like old beat up whorehouse mix with little tress car air fresher.
A dirty musk with spray of cheap perfume.
That's what made her nose move left and right . She show a sign of disgust but then it hit her. There it was.
The corner of her eyes pointed down as her eyebrows drop with the rest of her face.
"Your majesty."
I don't know when scent of kingdom linger in my pours but I imagined it was when Gabriella begin to grow in me.
Not to mention even if Stephan was human he was still royalty.

"Just Iza."
She smiled.

"She smiled

8/20