15.

Stephen Kevin Pov;

Being at kingdom suck balls but was worse was my pure fuxking hatred toward Henrick.
God I hate him with full passion, I was going make him hurt.
I was born in German, my mother was a human while my father is Kings commander chief of his warriors. The kings best friend, I was heir to get the position to devote my life to a King I hate it !
Why should I risk my life for that spoiled child?
My pin anger came mostly out of not been able to shift to my wolf.
I lost my position in this kingdom .
I was consider a strong human but a non existent wolf, I was a nobody.
My father a proud man often shown off his wolf when I was child but that important night ...
It never came , my wolf.

We end up moving away to states where my hatred only grew worsen, but we were away from the prestigious Kingdom of Doom.
My luck finally took a turn for the best when she appeared. I had just returned from Army and my parents were head over heels for their new neighbor girl.
"Oh Stevie, sweetie."
My moms embrace should have filled me up with warmth after being gone for couple years but it did nothing, if anything I was disgusted by public affection. I hadn't even been here one day they were ready to pawn me off.
There she was yards away from my parents house, I was surprised she wasn't some ogre looking woman no...
Quite surprising she was fuckable, tight curves in all right places, bouncy tits, and not too old.
Oh a smile to make any chum to drop to his knees maybe, even light up a mans darkest soul. Not to mention she just reaching the age where I drop them.
So for moment I wouldn't minded a play toy.
As parents embrace her and I got closer there it was the drenching smell I grow to fuxking hate. His kingdom.
I look around in confusion to figure where it was coming from but nothing until my nostrils flared up as I got closer to her.
Tsk tsk such a shame, I wanted to fuck her until she cried to Stop.
But now my dixk couldn't even get hard with this reek.
Such a beautiful girl with such a disgusting smell.
I wasn't a wolf but it don't stop for certain traits to be engrave in my blood like; my sensitive nose, quick muscle repair, faster than human speed and not mention high sex drive.
In all honestly I shove my dick almost into anything but I do prefer under the drinking age.
God bless my parents, they have done everything and anything help me but nothing work. I had no empathy I didn't care as long I got what I wanted.
We sat in dinner eating this mediocre slop, she just spoke so freely with my parents, she let go of softy smiles to me but I just smile back and went back to ignoring them.
My eyes went back to her as she rub her stomach area full of happiness.
I let a sore taste in my mouth to see how happy she was for some disgusting human growing inside of her.
"So, Would anyone want some sun baked iced sweet tea, with hint of brown sugar."
She sweetly said she placed the pitcher and cups down as everyone seems to be holding their own conversations.
"I was thinking." Spoke my mother.
Nervous tension heavily scented in the air and I like it. I looked straight at her as she nervously looked between all is waiting for one of my mother stupid ideas. Her nervous tension made my balls twitch. I was a sick bastard and I knew it but something about people's fears, nervously, uneasiness made me hard.
"Maybe Stephan and you Can get to know each other." Said the idiotic woman call my mother, there she was shyly looking away.
"Well....I'm sure Stephen has better things to do then hang out with a pregnant chic."
I fuxking knew it, I let my nostrils flare up, her pup smelled like him.
"Actually."
I said knowing how much my dixk would be please to Fuxk his mate and squirt inside her womb that held the rightfully heir to his kingdom.
" I would love to get to know the pregnant Chic."