15

"Zelda, did you find a dress?"

I ask as I look at my computer, responding to emails but it wasn't Zelda.

"When were you planning on telling me you had a little girl?"

I stood up with confusion, "WHAT?" Staring at Tyler

            "You will fuck me but you won't mark me as your mate but some slut in town has your child!"

Tyler is furiously making accusations and questionable comments while standing in my office and I have no clue where these concerns are coming from.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE TALKING ABOUT?"

            "I SAW HER !" She yells at me.

"WHO?? DID SOMEONE TELL YOU SOMETHING??" I'm starting to lose my patience with her.

            "NO! BUT I CAN SMELL YOU ON HER!!"

"OKAY HOLD ON?? YOU SMELL SOMEONE AND THEY SMELL LIKE ME?WHEN??"

"WITH ZELDA- GETTING DRESSES!"

            "LEAVE NOW!!!!!!" I demand her to leave as I storm out to find Zelda outside training with Beta Austin.    "ZELLLLLDDDDA !"

She shook in front of Austin, I have not once ever raised my voice at her and I knew how much that scared her.  Austin held her tightly , as she shook like a leaf, fuck I lost my cool.
            "Look Zelda I didn't mean to yell but I need you tell why is Tyler is yelling at me in my office about a supposedly child of mine?"

She looks down with tears running down her face, and shook.
"Shes here ....with a little girl."

"WHO?.....,,,,,,,,,,,,GABRIELLA?"

She nodded yes.
"I need you tell me please." I beg her for more information

            "Are you going to hurt her?" she asks with concern.

"WHAT? I WOULD NEVER!"

"She's at lodge by highway 459"

            "I need send a team there now!" I yell at my beta .
"Please don't hurt her, they've been through a lot!" Zelda in tears begging for her mothers safety and I'm confuse at her comment

            "Zelda, have you been in touch with her all this time?"

"We only exchange couple chain emails.That it."

            I knew that email she receives a couple times a year were weird but it came off as a chain letter, send this to ten people and get good luck type of emails. All the spam I would get from her, I never received that one. Now I know why. 

      My team spots her and a little girl with bright red hair entering into far back lodge that face the woods; I knew it was for emergency escape plan.

            The little girl almost looks like an angel with her pale skin with bright blue eyes and the brightness red hair.

            Gabriella look different, extremely short hair and whole body was filled with tattoos, not that she looks bad but she looks like nothing like the well compose uptight girl I met five years ago.  She looks like a girl just walk out of tattoo parlor with color ink was all over, her chest, fingers there was not one itch that was not cover, "Alpha I don't think thats Gabriella. Her smell is different and well she looks different."

            I couldn't tell why she smelled different but I can smell our daughter and she smell like me.
            "No it's her, we'll wait until my daughter is asleep and we'll storm in."

I can hear my wolf, scream MATE & PUP!
He has been uneasy since she left. My wolf only lets her place her mouth around my shaft and then goes limp anytime I insert inside of her. Tyler is twenty-five and never found her mate, which work out for me I need a Luna for the pack. I was actually going to purpose this month and make her my Luna. I was getting older and I need an heir, even with a limp dick I figure once I marry her, my wolf will understand the need for heir.
            It was finally eleven o clock and I had the lodge surround and it was now or never.