10

Rain screamed "Mate"But it was too late he stood before me as I tried to cover my naked body

But it was too late he stood before me as I tried to cover my naked body.
He stood tall in his beastly form over eight feet tall of pure muscle mix with black fur.
His eyes were dark red as sharp canine teeth peak out of monster mouth while salvia spilled out. He's chest huffed and puffed sharp claws peaked from side of muscular hands.
"Mate!"
He growl with command.
Mix emotions filled my body, one; will Gabriella wake up to see this monster of a man in my room AND TWO; how dare he!
Courage and furiously took over my body, I quickly stood up at the tub.
"Don't you dare."
I wanted to punch him, stab him; vivid images ran in my mind of causing him pain.
There I stood in all of my glory before King of Lycans, the monsters of all beast. My hand swing back to land a smack on his face when a scar by his chest stop the impacted.
Instead I reached for old wound that seem to be too close to his heart.
My finger intertwine in soft fur as soft purrs escape his monster jaw.
This was my second time touching this Beast but I saw him for who he really is, a gentle man.A man hiding behind the monster.

Moments passed I leaned forward to listen to his heart as my hand still caress the old wound.
Our hearts seem to beat in sync, I love him even though I didn't know him.
But he was my beast.
"Little red."
I looked up "rain."
He shook his big head, "no, red. She's never been Rain, confusion that she never corrected.

"His right." She spoke .
"Well Fuck me side ways, I didn't know." I spoke out loud, thinking I said in my mind.
"Can do." He words spilled with urgency growl.
I smack his wound as I pushed him off taking steps out of tub.
I walked into my room placing on robe come face to face with a man.
His darken blacken eyes captivated my soul, I instantly felt a pull.  My body urge for him to be inside of me and my soul urge to mix into one.  The overwhelming feeling caused heat to raise.
"Nice to met you, my mate." He spoke with a velvety German accent.
I bow my head, "same to you, my king."

"No need to bow you are my mate, I apologize for my wolf. He doesn't know his boundaries."

I anxiously held my robe tighter around my body keep my arms cross my chest as the feelings of pain and happiness mix inside my body like a gin and tonic.
Tears drop from my face confuse at his apologetic behavior.
"You must be wondering why am here?"
He said which was the understatement of the year. I don't spill words out of concern of spill out the secret next door.
I end up walking to the edge of bed keeping my face down to floor.
"I"
He cowardly starts.
"The kingdom needed a Queen, one not effected by the Curse of Red. Which. is you."

I squeeze my eyebrows together confused, "What do you mean?"

He let go of huff, "The story your grew up to read about little red riding hood is a little more twisted.  It was a  prophecy of our kind,  but who was curse was the King Wolf to be a Lycan. An beastly man paying for sins of King wolf to have fallen in love with a human."
He said with Venom as he said 'Human.'
"But a child came with both lycan and wolf, a hybrid. A disgusting reminder of great grand fathers sinful mistake. I chose to break the curse by never convincing a bred of monsters."