10

Song: Light By Sleeping at Last

I spend most of night lost in my mind as I wonder why I said 'fine' was I positively I was going to make this deal or was it going to be my own downfall to myFreedom I desperately desire?But nothing was reassuring me all I wanted to do was run! Ru...

Freedom I desperately desire?
But nothing was reassuring me all I wanted to do was run! Run ! Run! Were the words I kept hearing over and over again.  I scoffed as I grab my phone "5:30 am."
The time haunted me with its evil laughter as it reminded me how much time I have already lost.  If I was home in my own warm comfort of my home, I would have woken Zelda up to train as I saw it as important way for her to gain control of her weaken wolf.
But my body jerk quickly up but my mind wanted to skip the day.  I wake Zelda up as she knew the drill. 'No break for the strong.'

The run was exactly what we both needed to start the day but physical combat training was what she needed to learn to save her life when I'm not around.
A small boxing ring came into view as I though was perfect to show her some kicks and if she fell the impact won't hurt much.
"Okay Zelda sometimes in smaller wolves the legs can be more powerful and stronger because smaller wolves walk twice as much to keep up with the taller wolves they build more muscle in their legs."

As I'm about to show her a kick the heavily scent of unmated arouse wolves fill the air.  I let go of deep sigh, for some odd reason I always have issue where unmated wolves get hint of pine mix of rose water make them lose their last free will.  As a child my mother said only special wolves scented of pine. Which she alway try to mask our own.   She said it reminded wolves of what they wanted but couldn't have. What ever that was supposed mean.

They started with flirty whistling as the made comments about my appearance.
I quickly turn to look at Zelda as her body was now filled with goosebumps and she shook in fear.  By now Frank and Cole would have secure us and make them pay.  But here I was and this everything I've been training for.

"Damn who are you?"
Said the overly cocky muscular man, most wolves where overly muscular but this wolf was on short side and had a leaner muscular tones, almost if swimming was more of a sport than a hobby.  A lustful smile escape this man face, as he tossed his blonde hair left and right.  I rolled my eyes as I turn to face Zelda, "oaky now the weight will go on the strongest leg as......"
I stand in position to show her as I get interpreted.
"Cant no little thing like you know how to fight."
Deep Texan voice invaded my ears as if was screaming right into my soul.  I felt as my moon crashed and my wolf took it as a challenge.

"Let's go at it, put some gloves on." I challenged him knowing I never fight with protective gear it was more for him then me.

"OKAY but if I win; you get to use that mouth of yours on something down south." He moves his fingers downwards as he grab his junk over his shorts, now he disrespected me in front of my she-pup.

"And if I win, you dress up in a dress, six-inch pumps and become my personal bitch!" I tell him with anger in my voice jt was so much being in a dress in out down but it was more to show him it wasn't right to be cat call by what we are or what we wear.  It was a walk a mile in my shoes kind of deal.