4

That was four months ago, I woke up in plane
Distraught and confuse.
The color blue cover both the sky and ground. But it was the clear water fell from my eyes as confusion and pain filled my wolf and I.
This my second flight that change my life once again.

Here I was four months pregnant, working for a small airline that dumped my drug up body in unknown state.
The airline was small a mom and pops kind of place, where husband is the pilot and his wife was the stewardess.
I still remember everything like it was yesterday which always seems to be on instantly replaying in my mind.

I got off the plane with pain between my legs, broken heart with small luggage bag.
I had no one and The worse part I had no idea where I was.
I step down those stairs hugging the only thing  that bringing me back to him.
The heavy sandalwood scent linger on the bag like moth on a light. I held in my arm against my chest as it was last thing I'll ever own.
Tears couldn't stop, "hi, dear let's go get some coffee." I just nod with agreement following the complete stranger down the stairs.
And Months later I called Texas home, I had been part of Mr and Mrs Kevin family, they took me in as their daughter with no questions ask.
They have been with me every step way.

For first time I felt as I belong but they weren't my kind, these were big hearted humans.

I lived in small home in near by small country town, I earned enough money with Kevin's airline to support myself. I had my degree in environmental science but I wasn't ready to move to a big city.
I enjoy this country living plus Rain was happy. We could run free at nights without worrying about hunters or rogues. Plus we needed to haunt, we had pup grown rapidly inside and cravings of raw meat never seem to die off.

It was quiet and closest neighbors couldn't hear my screams at night.
I often wonder if I had bad trip of acid and I got pregnant by some random party goer.
But the scars on my neck prove otherwise.
Despite our heart being broken because we weren't accepted and we were toss away like yesterday trash, Rain and I were happy with our pup.
They only concern we had in life was her.
I sit on my porch on warm Sunday afternoon with ice tea in my hand. Rocking back and forth on the chair reminiscing about how we got here, 'No matter what happened I'm glad I'm here.' Rain spoke.
We might not had our fairly tale ending but we're going have best time in our lives with out little one.
I rub my little lump belly, not completely showing yet. Rain let go of her wildly dog smile, with side canines showing off.
'Stop, you can't smile Rain.'
I laugh at our wolf happiness, took her weeks before we spoken again but it was positive pregnancy test that made her regain her purpose in life.
I kept rocking my chair when black Suv pulled up to dirt drive way.
I held grab my hidden knife from under handle of the chair waiting for who ever it was to get out of the darken vehicle.

As it parked right by next to my yellow two bedroom home, Mrs Kevin footsteps can be heard  her feet impacted against the walk path stones. Her sweet smile lit my day, right behind her as always was her devote husband of twenty-seven years.
It was the next steps I didn't recognize, he heavy foot steps made my wolf calculate his weight and height. 'Five eleven hundred and eights pounds of human.' She said .
Rain intellect was beyond me at times.
"Red."
Yelled Mrs Kevin.
She said I reminded her of Little riding hood when I arrived, I was wrapped around a heavy red hooded cloak. It was best to cover my body because of Germany winter and I knew instantly it was his doing.

But that's in the past what count is the now I thought as Mrs Kevin squeezed me in her arms.  Her warmth made my wolf and I happily content in life.
Would have known I could stress a human again.
"Mrs. Kevin, what brings you here?"
I asked knowing I was going to see her the next day.
"My son is home from the military, I wanted to introduce you both. This is Stephen. Stephen this is Bella."
Gulf war was ending and there stood a man with pain behind his eyes. He had arm sling as he seem have broken.
He extend his hands with soft smile to his round face. "Nice yo met you."

"Please come in I have some roast in the oven."
I did but it was wild deer from our earlier haunt, again I craved meat like no other.
There enter the Kevin's I held the door as her son was the last to enter, my wolf and I took a quick sniff.
We felt pain for him because heavy scent of death linger on.

"Red, it smells delicious." States Mr.Kevin
I softly smile at short sentence man, he was more than man he too was part wolf mated to human. I had a lot questions to ask him but he seem to have his wolf dormant. He didn't smell like wolf, he didn't even act as one.
But small scent of pine still linger a little in his skin.
I shook my head in knowledge exchanging only secrets we knew. He constantly now his head before me almost if he knew what I carried.
I rub my small belly happy of current life,
"So, Would anyone want some sun baked iced sweet tea, with hint of brown sugar."

I placed the pitcher and cups down as everyone seem hold a conversation before I got there.
"I was thinking."
Said Mrs. Kevins
I sat down waiting for more to come out but heavy scent of nervousness linger in the air.
I looked between everyone as fight mode was not entering my body.
"Maybe Stephan and you Can get to know each other."
She said as my demeanor change from fight to shy mode.
"Well,"
I was lost in words.
"I'm sure Stephen has better things to do then hang out with a pregnant chic."
I said hoping to scary the guy away.
"Actually." He said speaking for first time.
" I would love to get to know the pregnant Chic."