5

My beta Austin held an iPad with tabloid news of pictures of her in a string bikini, admiring her hot body

The next picture drive me insanely wild making my wolf fur stand as her body lingered into her guards arms leaving some party.
This made me furious; I had been waiting for my mate my entire life and the idea she wasn't waiting for us made my heart ache.
I had no choice but to force her in my presence and maybe she reject me to my face. I'll tell the council but first I need to pitch my father's idea.

I tried to remain calm when I called her but I knew that it was her guard who picked up her phone.

By her comment, I was in a full-blown rage and a threat came out of my mouth. I just threat my mate the future Luna, which made my heart hurt and full of rage but I also belittle her by calling her a bitch.

I rip my clothes and ran into the woods to let out my hurt wolf, 'Be patient,We need her.'
My wolf spoke with pain, the wolf needs his mate as much he needs his next breath.
'If she rejects us who knows if the moon goodness will give us the next chance or would my human form just pick anyone?'
I ask my wolf but he reminded quiet.

We ran for miles and miles, came across a small creek, sat up to look at the moon.
Begging to moon goddess for her mercy I howled with pain and rage.

Running back home, I spotted both my parents outside on their rocking chair with my baby sister in my dad's lap. India was nine years old but shes still my dads' baby, she was a joyful little girl with big brown curls.

"Father, I called Mr. King, to let him know that his daughter needs to be here tomorrow." He shook his head with agreement as he took India to bed.

"Come to sit next to me my son." My mother pats the chair next to me.

"Look no matter what happens listen to your heart and your wolf, he will not stir you wrong." I nod at my Luna with understanding, she's my queen and my wise mother.

" I nod at my Luna with understanding, she's my queen and my wise mother

Revise 3/23'