17

Bella Pov

Just let any other day, nothing really change other than camera guy or Perpetrators.
Some torturing beats.
I was one day closer to ending for me.
I knew it, death just seem to linger in closer these days.
Not mention Stephen been anger seems to be worse.
But I knew my daughter was away from him now.
"Your fuxking bitxh of daughter thinks she can get away from me, BIG mistake I found you and I can find her."

But he never did.
Oh god is was a lot smarter than me.
I laid in broken mattress touching my face, trying to memorize how chubby my cheeks once were.
I exhale more these days knowing Gabby still hasn't been found.
I tell the moon goddess we're ready to go, Red and I agree it's time.
We've have taken too much pain and now that my soul knows she's away from Stephan war path I can leave this hell.
But sound of keys tells me hell not ready to let me go.
The keys turn as it unlocks my cage,there's stands some muscular man who I have been on he's menu.  Such a waste of attractive man, his heart is full of darkness.
Cole I believe is his name.
He doesn't saying anything when he chose to hurt me but today he has different look to that  sadistic handsome face.
He grabs my arms yanking me off the floor.
"I fuxking love her!"
The most his said in all possible years that meant have pass.
He drags me to other darken room but the smell is completely different.
There he slams me against a chair while he ties me to wooden vintage wheel chair.
"But we found her, shes going feel my wrath!"

Tears drop from my eyes. No!
I wanted to scream and cry.
There in front of me is a television screen of beautiful girl with long curly black hair, big hazel almond shape eyes and warm smile she looked exactly like Gabriella did her age.
That's when hits me my granddaughter am a Grandmother!
Oh my god!
His going to hurt her!
Stephan face appears on the screen with most wicked smile.
"Wow. Now I get to taste my granddaughter."

I hadn't eaten in days but bile start spill out of my mouth on Coles feet.
He quickly turns to smack me on the face, "I should make you eat that."
But the screen goes black and he leaves.

He fuxking leaves me to my own imagination.
My imagination is running like a person in mad house.  Dark images flood in my mind, my own tortured scenes flood in my mind making my stomach turn in knots.
I couldn't live with my own self and these memories. Now just my baby girl.
'Moon goddess all that is holy and love please spare her the pain and torture.'

I beg and plead and repeated each sentence.
I didn't even ask for my own mercy but hers.
No one this little should suffer like I did.