5 years later

Song; It was a Sin - The Revivalist

 I spend countless hours and money looking for Gabriella everywhere

Not only did she disappear but she left the one person that meant world to her behind -Zelda.
Which left her with broken heart for years; she couldn't believe she left her here with us.
She also spend countless hours help me tracking her but everything was frozen.

Her bank accounts had been frozen by her father when he read the contract she printed out he was viciously furious.       
            She only sold ten percent of my company and which I later bought him off with his own money. Then establish a meeting a with small airline company, the Ceo happened to be a Alpha wolf in Canada, she did that.  She send him our information and business contract that made us both money. We become partners and our business thrives. As a pack we had money but with his help we became the one of the richest packs in the South .    

Zelda became my daughter and her India are still attached to the hip. She finally grew into her height and became a beautiful young lady and her wolf became strong. Every day she reminds me of Gabriella, still waking up early to train.
Today is her graduation from early college she received her associates in biology and got accepted to Princeton where she's plans to get her doctorate in medicine. Not computers. Which is ironic but I think computers remind her too much of her lost mother. The box Gabriella left her contain her birth certificate, ssi card, a length letter that she only read, a number to only be used one time only and that was remove her from emergency setting.
            For me, I decide to get try to get over her and my pack still of a needs a Luna, I decide to start dating this woman who was a teacher at our pack high school, she had become a huge impact to Zelda. She seemed to be really smitten with her.
            This weekend is huge weekend, my daughter graduations with honors and leaves my home next week.

"Hey dad, can Ms. Ryan take me to buy a dress for graduation?"
Zelda started to call me dad after year she left us, our bond became strong. I adopt her as my own daughter and the pack accepted her as mine. But she was not to train to be future Alpha because I knew that Gabriella's dream was for her to become a scholar.
"Sure, do want India to join you?"
"No, I want to buy her birthday gift. You don't want to ruin the surprise,right?"

            Zelda has become a well spoken young lady and every day she makes me laugh. I know if Gabriella was here she would be in Awe with her.

 I know if Gabriella was here she would be in Awe with her