20

"My Queen."
Artie says while her arms wraps around my skinny frame as we walk to small home in hidden way in the woods.
At this moment I had no clue where I was, Stephan made sure I move as much as possible .
Worse part he used my company to do it!
I swear one time I even heard Big Ben chiming his lovely E Note.
But I could never remember clearly since being drug and blindfolded seem be a torture on its own. We only travel so he can pawn me off to men who love to taste what's forbidden.
'The kings whore'
Is what he like to call me.
The idea of taking what belong to some one else drove him insanely wild.
His voice still haunted my mind.
"Oh you been taken in too many ways to count he would never allow you to be in same room as him."

I don't know how he found out who I was but he did. "Oh the smell of Kingdom still lingers on to your skin but tonight we'll make sure it doesn't."

His words haunted my mind as if he stood before me.
"His dead."
Artie said with no emotion as we enter the home. But he wasn't . I could see him clear as day standing every where I went.
She sat me down on 1980s brown floral couch, "this my family old cabinet. I promise you will be safe here."
I wrapped my body with my arms as Stephan let go of evil laughter mimicking me from the corner of the room.
"You will never be safe."
He approached closer and closer until I felt hot breath on my ear "I will always be around to remind you who you were really belong to."

I lift my legs letting out a screaming into my knees.
"My Queen."
Artie comes running she kneels before me with her soft green eyes.
"Look at me." I shook uncontrollably like a fallen leaf.
"He is not here but haunts your mind like poltergeist.  Listen to my voice."
I listen to every single word, "you.are. Safe"
Each word was done slowly and softy.
Her fingers go up and down my arms the sensual touch brings me back. As spoke in kind words I can feel my wolf getting stronger but I was getting weaker. I removed her hands from my skin. "No."
I didn't want my darkness to eat her whole.
"My Queen let me heal you."

I shake my head know I can drain her energy with my own. I wasn't going let her go down a whirlwind of pain and hell.

"Tell me about my daughter?"
I ask her as I try focus on what I have missed.
"Actually we were not to far from their place, I figure being close can help you heal?
"How close."
I wanted to her hold her be with her but I was broken and beyond repair.
"Close."
She left the room as she place a show box in my lap.
"I asked the King to get pictures of his daughter."
I quickly look up in disray of confusion, "does he know?"
She just shake her head yes.
Tears drop from my eyes as the last memory of them together floods my mind.
My fingers massage the edges of brown wooden box feeling the every rough edge.
I'm holding the breath as I feel like my lungs are ready to collapse from the anticipation.
Here is when I learn to count my breaths as they were my last.