34

I woke up in the dark room with my hands tied above my head into the ceiling with my legs dangling down

I woke up in the dark room with my hands tied above my head into the ceiling with my legs dangling down. My eyes try to adjust to the dark just enough to see Arlo is also tied up the same as me.
"Arlo?"
"Hey baby, I tried so hard to save both of you." He says with pain in his voice as tears start flooding as only my only
Concern is EEvee.

"No no baby don't cry you have to be strong, love."
Arlo states trying to hang on and still trying to stay positive when I can hear his weak heart and all the wolf bane that was inject into his body.
"Well Well isn't the Royal Bitch!" I saw Cole walking in make circles my body.

"Can't keep your fucking legs close huh?"
He was sniffing my stomach.
Arlo look at me with his eyes wide open, I moved my lips to say 'Im sorry'
He just nods no with the biggest smile.

Just as I look at the love of my life hanging there, I felt hard punch on my stomach. Arlo let go of a loud growl while Cole look back to him, "Oh I take it as you didn't know. Its okay you won't miss out. This little guy will not make it."

"What the fuck do you want from me, COLE!"

He turns to look back at me, walks behind me sniffing my mates bite. "Well I smell that Alpha never claim you, huh?"

I don't say anything but wait for another impact but nothing comes.

"YOU KNOW, we became internet phenomena in the dark web, you made me tons of money. Everyone wanted to see me take your young pussy.. All thanks to that daddy of yours."

       I start to tear me and old memories flash through my mind explains why there was so many times I couldn't recall how I felt so drunk and pain between my legs.
       "After awhile you just seem to be the one who was giving it up so easily I didn't need to drug you."
I sense Arlo boiling up and see his body shaking as the chains let go clicking sound.
Cole walks towards the front and steps back to start at me up and down, "You know EEvee going to make me a lot money since you well, look at you ...You're all used up."
Just as that quick Arlo took his legs wrap it around his neck and crack it – he drop dead. For minute I thought this was it, we're going to break free.
         All of sudden I close my eyes as my loud ringing flooded in my ears, what seem to have pass for a long time, I open my eyes to see Arlo head drop and blood dripping down his face. "NNNNNOOOOOOOO!"

"Aww poor daughter, do you think I was going to let you live happily ever after?"
There he was the man I called father, time did him no justice.
Has he body was fatter than the last time I remembered.
He walked to the side of my body knowing that I can easily snap his neck with my legs. "You think I was going to allow you to give those mutts millions of my company and let you own fifty percent of my company? MINE FUCKING COMPANY!!! They made billions out of me while they sat back doing what fucking dogs do."
He laid punch into my stomach.
"All the men that you've ever loved just seem to all die, I just need one more. Too bad, his is going to die thanks to you girl."
Fucking HELL BARBIE walks, rubbing her belly, "You're going to have a baby sister."

"YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS! I WILL FIND BOTH OF YOU AND KILL YOU BOTH, IF IT'S THE LAST THING I FUCKING DO!!" I yell out

"Just like your mother, passionate and driven. Too bad she was dumb like you, you know that only reason I date your mother was because she was pregnant with you.  She got pregnant by an Alpha he rejected her, he decide she was too weak to be Luna, well my daughter. I had big plans to put you in front of the camera and have grown men take advantage of your sweet innocence. Since only thing that saved her in the beginning was that smart brain of hers. She came up with idea of starting an airline company, which benefit me and my friends. We were able take sweet little wolves all round the world and well perverts do pay lot money for bestiality videos." He continues to talk about my mother and his plans.

"Thanks to her smart brain I was able to become the richest man in the world, not to mention I miss that mouth of hers."

More disgusting words just spill out with truth he begins to circle me like a real predator.  He walks closer to Arlo limped body begins to swing him towards me. I cry thousand tears for the only man Ive ever love, and now my child going to be fatherless.
"Cole here."
He kicks his body as he continues to talk. "just couldn't seem to take his dirty paws off you but then he made a mistake to fall in love with young tight pussy, you know dear your puppy Zelda was going to be next but she was attach to your fucking hip. But you made it so fucking easy, You never fought against him because? You need someone to love you?"
He states as he kicks Cole dead body, "Too bad his dead. I was going to let him have little fun with EEvee and be part of a new show where she's going to be a star. The another wolves are getting too old now with future Queen is one that going to make me BILLIONS, I can see it now "Young virgin Queen taken by WOLF COCK."

I let go of loud GROWL, "You hurt her and I will feed you to the pack with that bitch and those human children you have."
He starts to laugh, "You think I care about them, do your worse."
With that he storms out leaving the two bodies  in the room with me.
I beg and plead to moon goddess.