32

Everything was pack in the U-Haul that tied up to our pickup truck

Everything was pack in the U-Haul that tied up to our pickup truck. Everyone that was left in this town came to sees us leave. We got a lot tears and plenty of hugs. The hug that ripped me apart was the one from Kay; over seven years ago she gave me my first hug.
Now I'm going to miss her hugs and all the memories which are now staying behind.

The tattoo on my back of this place is now scar up looks exactly how looks now, beautifully torn.
I was ready for new future with my mate, daughters and our son. Our son, words I still can't manage to say, words I still haven't mention to Arlo. But once we get into our new pack I will surprise him with the news.
"Please call us at every one hundred miles; please there is over one thousand five hundred miles from here to there so, expect at least 15-20 calls."She worry states
"I will and thank you for everything Luna Kay."

"NO DEAR THANK YOU LUNA! You gave us so much that I will never know how to replay you."

"I know one thing you can do, Mrs. Kay. Please forgive Ro."

"Oh sweetie even when he hurt you and our baby. You still imagine on asking for people to forgive him."

"Luna I forgive him the day I fell in love with Arlo. If it wasn't for Roman I wouldn't have found the love of my life and I wouldn't be carrying my future prince."
Oliver lifts me and spins me in circles, "I will miss you. Please invite us to every event."
As we drive away out of the drive way, I look back in the mirror to see the life I'm now leaving behind.
Memories flash in my mind when Roman and his father chase to follow me all those years ago. Years that have come and gone, growth and pain have made me who I am.

EEvee places her headphones on as she stares at her ipad. Arlo shoves me close his body as he one of his arms wrap around my body. I shove my face into chest and I can feel the butterflies in my stomach going crazy with his touch.
I end up falling asleep in his arms for the past couple hours and when I woke up, EEvee was laying straight out on the back.

"Let's get a room so we can relax and rest, even though you girls slept all the way"
Arlo says with that sexy smile showing those pearly whites that make me get excited in all the wrong places.
"You know your arousal is driving me crazy, when we get to the room we're going to have be real quiet."
He states as he exchanges a affection kiss to my cheek. 
         I do as I promise and FaceTime  Oliver and Kay. With their voices EEvee woke up, "Papa & Maw-ma!!" We spend a good ten minutes talking.

When we show up to hotel room and Arlo orders room services. Burgers and shakes!!
EEvee and I favorite but something doesn't sit right, I rush into the bathroom and vomit everything.
He follows behind me to prop my hair up and the embarrassment falls through my whole body as he holds my hair while chucks of burger and milkshake gushed out of my mouth.
"My love, do not be embarrassed," his beautiful words make me feel like I was on cloud nine. Every word that comes out of his mouth always makes me fall deeper and deeper in love with him.
I was looking forward to having  him by my side as this little pup grows inside of me. He's  going to be a terrific dad, I mean his a great step dad to my girls and they love him. I can see him now, running around with a little boy split in his image with long hair like him.
As Arlo turn on the shower he peaks out, "Hey sweet pea I have to help your mom in the shower she a little sick. Are you going to be okay out by yourself?"
He asks EEvee, he always makes sure she okay and he knows how much her safety means to me.
"Im going to be ok"
He help me remove my clothes as he started remove his, the warm water hit our bodies as he held me in his arms in the shower. I want to tell him about our baby but I want to do something chessy like those online videos. He lays a sweet kiss on my forehead, "Do you feel better?" I couldn't help to feel complete joy by this man.
Not once in my life did I ever feel completely happy like I do when Im in his arms.
This man is the most beautiful person I've ever meet, he looks rough on the outside but when his around me and my girls he most gentle loving man .
Even as our mouths are crashing into each other is purely gentle and pure. His hands make wave to breast gently teasing my erect nipples as soft moans escape in his mouth. "We have to be real quiet." He states.

Fourth minutes late we both leave the bathroom with the biggest smiles on our faces because we just made sweet love in the shower, it was time to get some sleep.
As usual I slept in Arlo arms like I always do for the past two years, his heart beat puts me in ease.

My wolf yelled to 'Wake up' but it was too late,  Men dress in all in black knock down the door. Arlo jumps off the bed to attack the two men, while I try to run to EEvee but shoot with a tranquilizer gun laced in wolf name.
Just before I hit the ground the last thing I saw was EEvee being carried out by two men screaming , "MOOOOOM!"