25

I have been looking forward to this weekend with my parents and my girls all week long

My wolf and heart instantly warm up at idea to have them by my side.
Zelda will be off from work as I will get spend time with my favorite girls.
My wolf jumps  around in my head with swing tail of enjoyment. "Pups."
Sometimes the girls shift into their wolves and tug with a toy. EEvee pup is extremely strong; her mind linking is becoming stronger and stronger.
She's learn to control her wolf, but she's such playful pup because she so young. She likes to rip apart moms flower bushes which makes my mom storm out with her cast iron pan. Then she sits there with her big puppy eyes and flower in mouth and all is forgiven. She's a cute little girl but as pup she even cuter.
The girls stay at my parents at least once a month and Im hoping to ask Gabriella for more weekends at my house. Just as I ask Austin to request a meeting with her is when she storms and kicks my door in.
It's her, full of rage and yelling at me because of Tyler.

Even though I'm still her Alpha, she's not allowed to speak to me in that form, our daughter safety means the world to both of us.
My wolf submits her needs, after all this has to do with our pups.
"Mate made at you." My wolf states as I try push down, he lets go of a soft whimper, his such a sucker for her.

As she threat to leave I had to threat with her own fears. I didn't want her to leave because then I couldn't keep the one promise I made to always keep them safe. My wolf was screaming for her touch but when I touch her, she said she felt no spark, she right our sparks was slowing dying and that was my fault.
She told me to reject her but I couldn't.
No matter if I'm on my death bed I would never reject her. She's the love of my life, until my last breath she will always be. She storms out and my wolf took completely took over.
I shift, howled loudly and ripping my office apart. When I landed in my closet to rip apart my clothes when her old clothes fell into the ground, my wolf grab it place all together into a nest and we both fell asleep in her scent.
I don't know how long I actually fell asleep for, it been the most Ive done in the past six weeks. Until loud screeching voice walk in and started to yell, "ROMAN WHAT THE FUCK!"
I roll my eyes as I hid in my closet hoping she would leave. I place on some basketball shorts just in time, as she open the double doors. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO? You know if you fuck me maybe you won't have so much tension."
As I walk closer and closer to her, I smell her disgusting arousal. I grab her neck, "I don't know how we fuck the first time but I WILL NEVER EVER LET YOU near MY DICK OR GO EVEN NEAR THAT DISGUSTING CUM BUCKET OF YOURS. IF YOU EVER TALK TO ANY OF MY DAUGTERS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OF FORM I WILL LOCK YOU UP, TAKE THIS BABY AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE DAY LIGHT AGAIN!"
I let her go as she gasps for air, and storm out.
I pack a bag and head out to my parents for the weekend.
It was around 7:30 and I knew I was late. I usually get there by five; I hope my girls weren't too mad at my tardiness.
"Hey son you're late everything ok?" My father asked.
"Yea, just a little problem at home," he just nodded upwards like 'oh'
"Has the girls had dinner, I was thinking I can take them to that little Italian restaurant in town that Zelda loves."
"No, we wait for you but take them. I know they need to spend time alone with you."

I was looking forward to spend time with my girls; I wanted to talk to them about Tyler. I wanted to make sure they knew they were the first people in my life no matter what. I buck EEvee to her car seat, she smiles at me, "You know mama said to forgive you."
I smile and kissed her forehead, "Now did she?" Maybe Gabriella will forgive me too.
"Yea daddy."
I tear up for the first time she called me daddy.
"I love you princess. Are you hungry?"
"I can eat."
She spoke just like her mother.
We're driving down a dirt road leaving the pack grounds and singing B-I-N-G-O with EEvee in the car.

When a fucking bike is racing pass us going over the speed limit, I honk and honk to see a girl in red dress with ass expose.
"Mama?"
"No E, that's not mama that some crazy people with a death wish." I state