13

He sings catchy hook all the way to market,"This music Ive never heard before, can't wait to hear more

"This music Ive never heard before, can't wait to hear more."
He confesses
"Well Gab has a shit load in her room, I'm sure she'll let you borrow her cassette player."
He smiles
"Your daughter is fascinating quite a smart one, very lovable but she holds pain."

"Well, she just lost her grandparents."
I say hold back tears.
"And her father? Why isn't He around, I know Stephen isn't him."
I stop my steps before we enter the store.
"Stephen is her father."
He lets a vicious laughter. "That old dog couldn't dare convinced such a lovely little person. I know him since we were children. His pure evil, I wonder why did married him."

I ignore his comment and continue to walk grabbing the glass door to enter the store.
My body urge to leave his side as I rush into aisles my heart raced. I let go of small mantras reminding me self to calm down and slow breathes exhale and inhale.
"Cereal."
I jump up held my chest as he held a box of Cocoa Puffs. I confusing looked between box and him. I just pointed at cart. He look at me getting close to my ears, "you know..."
He begins "exchange of bites have sync our emotions."
'You are hiding something.' He mindlinks me

"Yes I am. Am married woman here with a man I had sex with, while buying cereal for my daughter."

I spiteful saying words as I forgot anyone can hear me and run back to Stephen.
I grab my cart rushing pay to grab Gabriella from the store.

Henrick decided to check out this little country town as Gab and I went home.
"Sweetie would you like to take a vacation?"

I urge to leave as quick as possible far away and start new.
"Yes mom."

"Quickly! Grab your prize possessions and some clothes! Swim suit."

I rush to my room grab my paper box held money, birth records,cashier checks and my old id with different name.
It was all hidden under floor board away from Stephen. I grab my green luggage and shove what I can into it.
"Ready, Where is Henrick ? is he not going with us?"
She asks as I now realize she bond with the man who is her father.
"No sweetie he has a return back home."
There it was - Eyes of sadness and abandonment.