33

Song ; Pray for me - Kendrick Lamar & The Weekend.

              I watch the love of my life escape with her own love and my daughter

I watch the love of my life escape with her own love and my daughter . I did nothing to stop them. My heart ache for his family but I also knew Arlo is a great man and wolf.  He lost his true mate while giving birth to his child and he was broken.
Most wolf would have gone insane become Rogue but not him.  From my understanding he travel to different countries learning how to become more spiritual becoming one with his wolf and soul. 
He transfer over to start new and since then his mission was to do whatever it takes to make Gabriella and the girls smile.
Every day that passed since his been in their lives he has does nothing but to bring a smile to their faces, the girls face let of a glow only a father can place. 
Here I am stuck in my own misery.
But in all fairness she deserves all the happiness in the world with or without me. Now it's the time to stop having the dragon keeping me hostage.
"Tyler I will be divorcing you and take your children with you. They are not my children. I will give couple thousands dollars for your signature. You can stay here with the pack or find one of your own. My surname and name will be remove from your son birth certificate, I suggest you get the rogue who you slept with to man up to his responsibilities."
She stood there in shock and quietness, for the first time in years I felt my freedom come back. For first time I knew exactly what freedom meant to Gabriella and understood exactly how she felt.
Staring tomorrow I restate all programs back and start training again. Start up a new business with skills I've learn over the years and I've been secretly building new aircrafts.
Tomorrow will be a new day for my pack and I.

As I woke up to my cell phone ringing thousand times, I look at the caller id to see a picture of Zelda and I hugging popping up as it shook on the dresser
"DAD!"
"yea."

"DAD! MOM ,THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE ARRIVED LAST NIGHT!!!!"
She panicky yelled as she let go of snobs.

"WHAT!! Ok take a deep breath; I'm sure they stop somewhere."
"No dad you don't get it. EEvee trigger code 1 on her watch, I just got the alert."

"Code 1?"

"Dad you never found weird that we all wore the same watch all these years."
"No I just thought it was girl thing."
"Look dad code 1 means they've been taken, in my old closet inside my old record box there is a tablet, it should be ringing like crazy now. There are two; mom has another and I kept the one there for you. I'm leaving to the pack house for protection and they should fly me there. PLEASE DAD promise me you'll save them! YOU'VE BROKEN EVERY promises you ever made please don't break this Please DON'T BREAK THIS ONE."
She beg as my wolf and I became as one for first time in years.
I called emergency meeting at the pack house for all warriors and called Alpha Max of the Redwoods.
"Alpha Max?"
"Alpha Ro, its do you have any idea what time it is."
"Apologizes, my daughter and her mother have been kidnapped on the way to your pack."
"Are you sure maybe they stop somewhere."
"No you don't get it, Gabriella is a prep nut. EEvee watch has been trigger for code 1, kidnapping by humans."
"Alpha Ro, two great warriors being kidnap by humans do not sound like they need help."

I wanted to put my hand through the phone and choke him to death.
"No you don't get, these humans are dangerous. EEvee is a special girl, she was born wolf and did not shift into her human form unto months later. She's a pure descent of first wolves, stories say shes rumor to be original Red Queen of all Wolves or high priestess unsure yet."
"WHAT!!!" He screams and now realizing how important she is.

"I will call in all favors and call in yours." He says
As I ended the call, all warriors are waiting for me at my house, "Today your the future Queen EEvee and your born leader Gabriella with warrior Arlo have been kidnap. We need the entire pack to find them bring them back to safety. Will need all the help we can get meet me in MY HOUSE again IN ONE HOUR, TELL YOUR WIVES GOOD BYE AND MAKE AMENDS because we might not return"
For the first time in year I spoke to my pack and the all stood with distraught I look at that the tablet and it stops moving once it reaches New Mexico.
New Mexico had no packs due to big war of 1920s where both humans and wolves fought for freedom. This war never discusses in human history book but is taught in ours, President Wilson sign a peace treaty with the king of wolves in order to end it. Since then we lived together in harmony, we join the human military, invent things we used every day in life, rumor has that Benjamin Franklin himself was rogue wolf that's explains his charm and love for the ladies.
My parents showed up to my house hugging me, try not to break down in my mother's arm. "Mom, Zelda should arrival tomorrow. No matter what happens to me please give EEvee and Gabriella the black box that is locked in safe."
"No because it's you who's going to give to them."

•••••🙏🏽•••••
Hi guy I heard the song above while studying and all I can think about was Ro pain. I thought man this perfect for that scene .... the words just spoke to me

🎧🎤Tell me who's gon' save me from myself
When this life is all I know
Tell me who's gon' save me from this hell
Without you, I'm all alone
Who gon' pray for me?
Take my pain for me?
Save my soul for me?
'Cause I'm alone, you see
If I'm gon' die for you
If I'm gon' kill for you
Then I'll spill this blood for you, hey
I fight the world, I fight you, I fight myself
I fight God, just tell me how many burdens left
I fight pain and hurricanes, today I wept
I'm tryna fight back tears, flood on my doorsteps"

-xoxox