24

"Okay Arlo this is the fourth time you come and meet me earlier than you should for a run

            "Okay Arlo this is the fourth time you come and meet me earlier than you should for a run. I need to know whats going on?"

As much I love to see Arlo shirtless and see those tattoos shine with his beautiful man sweat. I need to know what's the reason behind him meeting me in morning to run up the hills.
            He looks down with his beautiful face holding his jaw, trying to get the words together.
"Ok, you got me. Ever since I saw you I wanted to ask you out on date. I don't see any wolf claim or a ring for that matter"
            I cock-eye this gorgeous man who saw me get kick down and now is asking me out on a date? "What about your mate?"
He chokes up, "My mate die while giving birth to our pup."
"Im so sorry."
I didn't know what else to say and I wasn't a hugger but something about him made me wanted to hug him because all I can think about is losing EEvee.
"Hey its okay, I took a lot soul searching to heal. Please don't say Yes out of pity."
            I look up as he held me in his arms, "Yes but two conditions; one - no matter what the outcome is I will not stop training you and two - you help at orphanage to train the little boys at least twice a month! I'm not agreeing because I pity you. I say yes because I want to."
            We both smile. "Deal Gabriella! About tonight at 8?"
I push him off and I start running up the hill and tense, "Only if you can catch me."
We're both running and laughing up the hill just like a bunch teenagers.
            He grabs me we both drop into the floor as he lands in top of me. Our laughter stops as we both stare at each other's eyes, his beautifully brown eyes turn dark. The air is filled with arousal scent. He leans into my neck sniffing and his breath fills my body with goosebumps.
"Just as arousal like when we first saw each other. You smell delicious, too bad I'm a six date kind of gentleman."
He helps me up as we laugh away and I head home to pack for Eevee school before I leave to the training spot in the woods to met the warriors.
            "Morning EEvee."
"Morning mama, can I get some pancakes for breakfast."   
I do as requested then we start walking towards her preschool .
"Hey EEvee are looking forward to this weekend?"
"Yea I guess so mama." Her tone is different
"What's wrong baby?" We're walking to the preschool and I stop to get to my knees to look at her.  "Baby you know you can tell me anything."
"I know mama."  I hold her face to look at me because right now her eyes are fix on the ground.

"Its Just....... I know his my dad but he broke his promise to me and sometimes I feel like I need to forgive him because his nice man but that lady is so mean."
I felt my blood boil, "Does she hurt you?"
She nods no, "Then what baby."
"She calls me a bastard and a freak, mama Im not a freak or bastard, right?"
THAT FUCKING BITCH!
"No baby you're not a freak or a bastard. If you want to forgive your dad you can.  Listen to your heart if that lady continues to say mean things to you. Tell Grandma Kay, I promise you she will take care of it and If not you call me ill pick you up."
She smiles "K, mommy now we're going to be late. I don't want to miss fingering painting with Jacob."  Ok I need to ask who this Jacob is but some other time. Right now I need to speak to Alpha Roman about our daughter before I beat the living shit out of that pregnant bitch.
            "Okay baby grandma or grandpa will pick you up after school and ...."
"I know mama don't leave with no one else. Geesh mommy I'm this much I can kick butt too like you." She is holding up four with her little fingers and big smile with those bright blue eyes.
            Roman house is only five miles away from the preschool and I run all the way. Yes I have a car but running and walking have been great benefit to me and my wolf. Lucky preschool is not to far from my home which I usually have EEvee on my shoulders as we walk or she walks.