18

EEvee had her little arms wrap around Zelda, I knew she loved her instantly and I hope that their wolves know they are sisters

            Just as I was about to lay down on the floor by the bed, all the walls shook in the home with loud ROAR. "..........YOUR AALLPHA!"
            EEvee just jump out of the bed while shifting into her pup form aScratching up the floor underneath the bed and then the under the door. She spin of control out of fear and the need to escape became overwhelming.
"Zelda, stay on the bed, don't make sudden movements."
            Just in the moment Roman open the door and she escapes.
FUCK! I see him standing there with that bitch behind him. Out of all the Rage I had I mind link everyone within five miles radius, I don't know how to do that but I can all rage consume my body and the idea of losing her was drive me insane .
            After calling his mate a bitch, I ran downstairs to sniff her out.
Until I found her shaking in fear and squeezed herself between the fridge and the stove.  I wanted to murder Roman but I knew he didn't know. After ten minutes I was able to keep her calm in my arms so she can listen to my heart beat. Zelda was able to hold her and took her upstairs; all the pain invaded my heart.
            I need to find a way out and if anyone knows we're here they take her from me and I would kill and died thousand deaths before someone did that.
            I notice Roman never left even when I told him to leave, standing there in pain and confusion. I would kill him if he took her from me and I wouldn't think twice that his my mate.  After he told me he would never take her from me he wanted to know about her. I guess it was time to tell him..
                        "I gave birth within six months after leaving here; I didn't know I was pregnant until I was already three months along. I knew werewolves pregnancy were shorter but being on the run and trying to stay away from the spotlight I had handle everything on my own. According to everything I read all pups are born human form not pup form. When she was born, I honestly thought she wasn't going to make it because she was born wolf and she never shift until human form until she's was over two months old. Everything went well until, I was pushing her in her stroller and across the street there was a couple arguing and screaming. Well I heard a whimper, she was in wolf form again she was only two.
            After that I did more research and I made a mistake of getting a hold of Cole to ask someone about this. He show up on my door step and if it wasn't for Frank to show minutes before. My father would take her to explode her to get back at me for what I did for your family."

•••Flash Back•••
      As I push EEvee down the Bronx to our apartment, I couldn't help to spot a couple arguing as usual, I hate living here but subway was close by and would take ten minutes to get to airport. We moved every six months to year but we had just landed here 2 Weeks ago from Florida. EEvee adjust really well to all noises New York offers.  My look alike in Italy has made waves just in time, "Heir and billionaire makes waves as she got kick out from upscale club," I smirk at the perfect headline on my phone which means I have to transfer more money into her account. As we walk closer to our apartment the couple gets louder and louder until I heard a loud crash, I look to notice a bottle was smash to the floor. Nothing crazy but I hear whimpering and sense panic. I look down to see EEvee turn into her pup form and was moving furiously to trying to unbuckle herself .  I stood in front of her placing my coat over her body and just in time take her upstairs to our apartment.     
    I let run around our apartment to release some of her tension but I knew how much it help. I had to find out once and for all of anyone knew what I can do or why she was a pup.             "Cole?"
"Gabriella?"
                        "Yea, i need help?"
"Are you ok, where are you ? Where have you been? Everyone been looking for you?" He asks with concern voice.