23

Over six weeks has passed by I've only seen my oldest daughter a hand full of times, and I've only see EEvee when she's at my parents

Over six weeks has passed by I've only seen my oldest daughter a hand full of times, and I've only see EEvee when she's at my parents. I think she has an idea that am her father since she call my parents grandpa, ma and India auntie but I think she's hurt.
I don't blame her I broke my promise.

She'll wave hi and bye to me but no hugs no conversations. Zelda will hug me but as soon my little princess spots me she runs to my father or leaves to play with India. It's breaking my heart not to be around them and not to hold my queen in my arms
Unfortunately, in order keep my status as Alpha and not bring other child into unwedded lock marriage I have to marry Tyler. That or she will tell the council I step out on my mate and tell the world about EEvee, so she leaves me no choice.
Gabriella even took over combat training and the pack as thrive as  a military group which also helps me to keep on eye out for her, since Austin is my beta. She helps at the orphanage taking on duties of a real Luna.
While the future Luna is spending my money, redoing my house and using my title to get people to work for her.
Treating people like slaves and being ruthless. While Gabriella brings people together and organizes the women to take a orphanage children in their home for dinner every night giving the staff a break. She's teaching the young children karate in order to defend themselves and all while not getting paid.
All of the pack loves her.

EEvee is doing well in preschool where India volunteers for the summer, which was other program Gabriella made to keep teenagers off the streets of boredom and help with their own community, and she has learn to forgive her.
I was worried that my punk tattoo girl was going to be a misleading to pack because of her outside looks but she's become little girls idol they look up to her. Tons of little girls stand around her to watch her training future warriors. Sometimes I take time off from work to watch her train, she's letting her hair grow out and every day I notice her power and strength.
Today I meet Zelda at one of our local diner for breakfast before she has leave to her favorite job at the mall.
We sat at our favorite booth as she's talking about god knows what when I spot a group of girls giggling , wearing rock bands shirts and torn up jeans with combat boots. "Hello EARTH TO DAD!"

"Im sorry what were you saying."

She turns to look at the girls. "You know mom like a local celebrity, all the girls want to be like her."

"What?" I look back at my daughter, she starts eating her food. "Shes a badass, dad."

     Dropping the subject, we sit in silence as I hear all girls taking about Gabriellas new class she's starting for the girls.
"How are you and EEvee taking all this fame?"
She starts laughing, "You mean Queen EEvee?" I look at her with confuse look to her comment. "She loves it! Because no one makes fun of her for her uncontrollable shifting and doesn't have mom grinding on her about escape plans. She's adjusting really well and for me. I'm just glad to have them back."

"Do they ask about me?"

She looks down with sadness, "Im sorry, they don't but EEvee not a dumb little girl she knows your her daddy but she said you broke her promise but give her some time.
I know eventually she will see you how I see you. A GREAT MAN AND FATHER."
I smile at my daughters' choice of words because I've only known her for the past five years and to her Am the only man that has love her unconditionally. I took her in when Gabriella left her, not my parents. ME!
I wanted to raise her and it took a lot of patience to gain her trust, which I will now need in order to gain my little ones heart.
I kiss her forehead as she storms off in her new fiat car I got her for her 18th birthday.
As weeks progress Tyler stomach is growing and my heart breaks more and more
I refuse to touch her and she sleeps next to me but I will not hold her. My wolf rarely speaks to me, when he does all he says he misses his mate and his pups. He weeps a lot, even when we take runs all he does is howls at the moon asking forgives for his human form mistakes.
Her scent is becoming less and less to pick up, I think it's because she forgetting about me.