37

Song; Uneven Odds - Sleeping at Last

"I stand here today as your class Valedictorian, there isn't enough words to express each of our own struggles and the sacrifices we made to be here

"I stand here today as your class Valedictorian, there isn't enough words to express each of our own struggles and the sacrifices we made to be here. Not to mention the people we've lost. A great man once said, 'Love isn't complete without smiles.' That man was my step-father but like my current father said, "Life is full of struggles and decisions that are hard to make but in the end everything will come together." I can stand here all day and quote people I love left and right but in the end. I wouldn't be here without the person who held me in her arms and believe in me. This woman took me as her daughter when we were only seven years apart. My mother showed me love, sacrifices and strength to conquer anything that comes my way. As we all continue in our journeys, we continue with struggles but in the end you have to believe in yourself. Our family can bring us only so far before we have to do it for yourself . So go out make mistakes but never stop smiling."

During Zeldas graduation speech flashbacks flood my mind like raging waves, all I can think about was the day I held in her in my arms. She shook like a leaf, scared of me scared of the world. If I could I would do that over again.
I would do it thousand times again, because I didn't save her she save me.

Here she was giving a speech and tears coming down like waterfall.
After this She would be off to do her residency at our hospital where she can learn about wolves and humans.

A year has pass and darkness still filled my mind with nightmares.  Even with all the help I was getting I knew I would only would get stronger but it was hard to feel at times.

Roman and I remained friends with no pressure in trying to be more. I still dream of Arlo and Cayden up until couple nights ago when he appeared, told me he was taking my son and leaving for good.
I still remember it like it happen yesterday EEvee rushing into my room. She had seen him and her little brother several times this night was just the same like others expect it was goodbye.
"Mom, Arlo leaving with Cayden he said it's time to move on."

                I don't want him to move on, I needed him, moving into our old house was driving me crazy with his scent which is beginning to fade.

                   I knew sitting here staring at my daughter walking the stage, I let go a deep cry. Ro looks at me as am breaking down in front of him, "I know I can never take his place and I never will but I will forever hold you."

He held me in his arms as I broke down of sadness and happiness, he rubs my arms up and down kisses my forehead. My wolf decides to yell, "MATE!"
                                   'No' I can't do this.
My soul still belongs to Arlo.' I pled with my wolf, 'Yes but Ro and you belong together and I think we're ready.'