18

Isabella

Sounds of beeping machines woke me up from deep nightmare slumber but I knew being awake was worse than being asleep.
Enteral slumbers sounded better than actual being alive.
I turn my head to listen to sounds in the room as I struggle to open my heavy eye lids.
Adjusting to dark once again.
Darkness my only friend.
My mind tells me to move but my body struggles to follow command.
The dreadful memory flashes before my eyes making my body react as I try to move from this bed. 

Yesterday memory flashes my mind as I silently try get up, I move my eye trying focus on anything but I can see nothing.
Only real light is from the machines that are connected my arm.
Tears now drop from my eyes, 'here we go again.' Treat me until I get better than let the torture begin again.
I laid staring at the ceiling calculating a plan, I need to escape for my baby.
I keep picturing my own self getting abuse now all I can picture is her.
Imaginative horror images run in my mind making my heart race but worse of all its making the machine beep loudly.
I knew this going tell someone I'm awake.
The door swing wildly open as my eyes Fitch a little at the idea who or what was going to come through this door.
There he was, the man I have imagined all these years, the one my wolf and I desire.
His eyes were still the way we remembered them cold and dark.
There he was more handsome than I ever imagined.  Brown hair had spikes of gray even with aging showing around those galaxy eyes he was still handsome.
And In the same time I hear a small whimper escaping Red. She was in pain and broken she tried to shelter me the best she could. But she couldn't always deal with the physical and mental pain.
He walked closer and closer but I held still playing dead. But Red whimpering became a soft begging, she need to be in  King Henrick Munteanu arms.
She wanted the pain the spill out into her life mate arms.
She was tried of fighting a battle she wanted someone else to do it for her.
His eyes only stayed on me watching calculating my next move.
He slowly reached over to my face moving the hair from my face.
I can imagine how horrible I looked
Beat up
defeated
A broken wolf
Worse a broken human.
His eyes show show of sweet sorrow with mix of pity.
My eyes felt like change, anger filled my body but wasn't my wolf.
It was my human spirit mad at the one man who originally gave the first hit.
I jerk my head as soon I felt the electric shocks
"Glad to see your spirit is still alive."
Spiteful words
I wanted to ask where am I
But somewhere along the line I couldn't speak no more how hard I tried.
My mouth moved to speak but instead desert dryness fill inside my mouth.
He notice my struggle to speak as he waited for me to say something.
He grab a pitcher fill a cup of water handling me one thing my body desperately seeks.
I don't move but he follows where my eyes moves.
But my body doesn't responded only my eyes.
"If you want it reach out for it."
His words spill out as if was a bully
My body wouldn't move
"I demand you as your king to obey me, get this cup of water!"
He words spilled with full demand but my wolf only whimpered she's too broken abuse to follow order. If I had described her, she was worse than me.
He force her to change, while raping her, tying her up with in spike collar that force her not to shift. If she shift not only would she die but so would I.
She couldn't save me but she couldn't let me die.
She would get treated worse than a dog, she had broken limb, she limp when she walked.
She had fur missing in spots where the hot poker burn our flesh.
She was one bullet put away from her misery.

All she would to do is die.
There was no fight no battle no energy coming from her.
I didn't blame her.
No more how many times I tried to let her get a break in my mind , he was there make sure we both remembered and felt every single torture.
My wounded body no longer saw him or anyone has authority figure.
If hw was going to kill me it was going to be while saving my Little one.
He pushed his hair back
"Is red gone?"
There is was soft tones mix with an animal whimper escape his mouth.
It was his wolf.
"No one will hurt you here Red."
Again he's wolf show more of empathy than human self.
His eyes flickered between his blues and blacks .
I didn't want move but my body couldn't endure any more.
My eyes started to feel heavier and heavier
Taking me to la la land.