20

I woke up in from deep sleep, stretching in this big bed

WAIT! FUCK
Everything came back in rush, I storm down stairs, scared to death that EEvee wasn't in my arms.
I hear several people talking, eating breakfast and I spot my pale blue eye girl laughing away. I get on my knees to sniff her and make sure she was safe. "Mommy! Stop! !! You're embarrassing me in front of my friends."
I take deep breath as I look up and I see Zelda trying not to laugh at me, Roman stop making pancakes, Austin staring at me with his mouth wide open, Luna Kay is covering Oliver eyes and India was just staring at her phone texting away.
"Good morning baby." Roman comes walking towards me removes his shirt to cover me up.
Fuck I storm downstairs naked. Well great way to make impression.
"Lets get you mmm cover up, She'll be fine.... EEvee tell your mommy you'll be okay.."
"Yes mommy, leave!!"
Roman walks with me upstairs, "Are you okay?" He asks with real concern and loving tone I admire his patience. If he was another wolf he would rowr out of anger about my mishaps but not him, he genuinely cares.
"yea, just woke up scared and confuse." I confess with some shameful tone.
"She woke up early; well Zelda is genius but shes cant cook even if her life counted on it. So, I decide to make breakfast and everyone decide to come for Zelda, since it her day." His beautiful face lights up at his family finally coming together, which makes me feel guilty. Just maybe I should of just have come home into his arms.
"Yea. I can't wait to see her walk the stage."
"Well there is a surprise so make sure you shower and eat because today is going to be eventful. Your bags are in my closet and well some clothes are there that you left behind if you're interested, even though I prefer see you naked all the time."
I smile at his sexy remark, and I let go of the breath I was holding in a lot longer than I image.
As I stand in shower, letting the hot water hit my skin and I start to rerun the moment in my mind of EEvee eating her pancakes and laughing with his family and guilt runs through my body because I took that away from her. Her sister, dad and grandparents and we've been rogues running around with no roots.
Since leaving my Chanel days behind, I put some jeans, black chiffon silk shirt with grey with pink edges blazer with black combat boots. I need pockets at all times because I carried things I need in case we had to make a run for it. My leather back pack I couldn't live without. I was Elegant but resourceful.
I walk back downstairs with embarrassment and my head facing down.
I kiss EEvee and Zelda on top of their heads as I make wave to apologize to Luna and Alpha , "Forgive me Luna and alpha for my mishap I give you my word it won't happened again."
"Oh dear. No need to apologize, you woke up scared. Well your—well he didn't see anything if he did he would be walking around with his eyes cut out, is that right dear?"
He swallowed his pancake and nod to her comment, Alphas didn't fear no body but only their raging mates they will be on their knees for a lifetime to see them happy. Roman just smile at his crazy parents, I went to India to ruff her hair, she look at me up with upset facial expression
"Don't come here, trying to play family and then just disappear. I had to see the two people I care about the most heartbroken every day. So don't touch me."
"Inndia!?" Yelled Oliver and I look back at EEvee she was talking away with Zelda. "It's ok, she was only protecting the people she loves. I would have said the same thing." I went to fridge to grab orange juice and coffee mix together. They all look at me strangely, when I got pregnant I crave that all the time and well some habits are hard to die. "Sorry not a breakfast person but I need the caffeine and the vit C." Roman gives me a sweet kiss on my forehead as I walk to the table. I pull out my tablet to make some quick business deals with the company I work for, they never seen my face or I haven't given them my real name but I get paid top dollar for screening the government online security system screening email for Trojans and hackers. I do this for an most of the day but an hour first thing in the morning and can be done with ipad or laptop. I'm typing away in kitchen table grunting at the email that was sent to the security of state it cover up as a ad champion for upcoming elections. These hackers trying everything and anything, this child play for me. I think I was grunting a lot louder than I imagine I was when I hear, "Mommy your doing again." I look up to see everyone staring at me.
"I'll be by the stairs taking care of this."
As I am about to get up I see a plate place in front of me, "Eat!" I look up to see him with a smile on his face and grabbing my ipad from me.
"So dear, what does the airplane with the wolves mean on your back?"
Just as I'm biting into the delicious sausage, someone had to ask about my big piece of art work on my back, I start to choke; I finally breathe to get the words together. I didn't feel like getting India upset after I left her family I knew there was going to be a exchange of words. "Can I show you privately?"
She leaps up with joy starts to grab my hands to take me somewhere, "Wait now?"
"Yes!" Everyone is smiling her teenage like behavior pulling me way with toast in my mouth.
We're standing inside a big pantry, "Now remove your shirt show me!"
Once again I'm standing in front of her topless and I turn.
She gasps loudly, fuck I knew she was going to hate it.
The whole piece is black and grey with hits of color, There is airplane flying with a banner that says 'Texacanna Beowulf Co. and the scenery has a mountains with aircraft hangers and wolves howling to the moon and airplanes in the sky and underneath the scene close to my ass it says 'South Grove '
'To the past, present and Future'
She starts to scream as she continues to see my back but screaming sends Oliver to a panic he open both doors looking for the danger with my back facing him. He lets go off soft growl and then I heard "WOW!" from everyone. Yup everyone was standing in door way staring at my back; Roman has the biggest smile on his face. He looks back at Austin, "That's twice you're looking at my woman!"
"Sorry Alpha, I'll clean your gutters for a month but please don't make your mom kick my ass again." She look back at him, "Lucky Ro, doesn't have any cast iron pots." We start all to laugh.
Everyone walks away living me with him in that closet that now seems a lot smaller . "Please stay with me, accept me as your mate."
I smile at his pleading gesture, "In two conditions."
"ANYTHING BUT DON'T LEAVE US AGAIN."
"One we break the news to EEvee gently and two you promise to always keep my girls safe NO MATTER WHAT, NO MATTER IF IM HERE OR NOT"
"Where would be at?"
"NO I NEED YOU TELL ME YES!"
He took a deep breath, "Yes I promise!"
"Then I accept you and this family."
"We need to celebrate! We'll after Zelda graduation."
"No, nothing big."

We walk out holding hands he kisses my palm, "She accepts me!"
Everyone clapping and our girls are smiling at us.