17

As Zelda walked up with my little daughter whose name is EEvee, I finally felt complete

As Zelda walked up with my little daughter whose name is EEvee, I finally felt complete. My two girls and my mate in my home is all I needed in this life.

I wanted to let go of a laugh at the scene that unfolded before my eyes, but as soon Austin said 'Luna' Tyler ran over to attack her. But Gabriella was too quick and moved out of the way extending her foot out which made her trip, her face hit the slab.
I didn't run to aid, Austin helps her up while he gave her a fair warning of her combat skills but she touches his arm making my wolf leg go of fierce growl.
She ignores my wanting and storms up the stairs to be with our girls, while Tyler follows me to MINE bedroom, YES she lives here but the guest room has become her permanent room.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? IS SHES REALLY GOING TO STAY HERE?!!"

I don't know why she feels the need to scream at me, we never made it official and all we've done is gone on a couple dates with some pointless sex.

"HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE TO YOUR ALPHA!" I let out huge roar that shook the whole house.

That's when I heard whimpering, scratching and shifting coming from down the hall.
I ran to see what the noise was coming from I open Zelda's door and a red fur ball with brightest blue eyes ran right out the door. Gabriella was in full blow rage, "what the fuck!! you scared her and let her out!!"

She mind link everyone, "LOCK DOWN HOUSE NOW, NO ONE IN OR OUT!"

I don't know how she did that but she did. The little pup ran down the stairs and Gabriella went to chasing her, and trying to sniff her out. She turn to look at me, "don't you dare get close to us. Handle your bitch."
I growl in my throat at her harsh comment, unaware what is actually happening.

She spots her between the fridge and stove whimpering. She crawls closer and closer with a soft tone, "It okay baby. I'm here." extended her arm out so she can sniff her. As she got closer she was able to grab her and open the fridge to find some milk and place it on the bowl. She drank it away while she wrapping in her arms. Gabriella look at me with disappointment look, "It's all clear, now leave us."
I didn't know what to say or do, questions kept flooding in my mind.
I mind link Austin to come remove Tyler and send her to the pack house.
All I saw was Gabriella hugging this little pure reddish pup with most beautiful bright sky blue eyes, and my wolf whimper, 'Mine pup.'
This wasn't possible pups do not shift until puberty and my daughter was only four.
I felt Zelda hand wrapping around my hands trying to calm my wolf but it did no justice.

She lets go starts walking closer and closer to Gabriella with the pup in her arms.
Zelda extended her hand out in order to gain her trust and she licks her fingers, while waving her tail. She rubs behind her ears, her little eyes close at Zelda's touch.

"Can I hold her?" She ask Gabriella but her body tense at the idea of letting her go, she exhale the breath she was holding in.
Handling her over into her arms as rub her beautiful fur. She made cute little playful growls at Zelda, and then licks her face.
Playful laughs escape Zelda. She finally shifts back to her normal child human form, while hugging her big sister, "I'm taking her upstairs."
"Night mommy."
"Night mine two beautiful princess ."
They both leave and leaving us both in kitchen.
Gabriella placed both of her hands on her face, in defeat.
"If they find us, they take her away." She looks at me with tears in her eyes.
"I will do everything to protect all of both y'all"

"HOW BY ACTING LIKE A SAVAGE? Plus your mate will not approval of us here and there no way in hell I'm let her live with you and I get kick out."
I didn't want Tyler I wanted her, I want my mate not some jealous whore.
"No! I will never separate you from her.I just need to know everything."