11.

King Henrick Munteanu
Pov

Here I was holding my mate against my body as my wolf and I felt happiness for first time.
The first time I saw her at Germany ms airport I knew she was special not because she was my mate but just special.
She sat down by a bench waiting for a taxi cabin mousey waiting patiently in this cold Germany weather, her soul was genuinely good.  And an hour prior my wolf uneasily pace back in forth in my mind I didn't understand his hesitation intil the Sweet scent of lavender hit his nostrils as I sat with my arranged wife.
She is uniquely different but hated to be my side but this was something she was trained to do her whole life.
We had nothing in common, no more how much I tried, she was completely unhappy.
And Due to the curse of my destiny,  I couldn't be with my destin mate.
My family arrange a wife from a strong blood line of witches since before I was born. Knowing the curse skip a generation, I was destin to be Lycan like my grandfather before me and grandfather before him.  King of mystic creatures, a curse beast.

Vadoma Biréli a Gypsy from old Romina times was raise with one purpose; to be by the kings side as his wife to birth an heir.
My family spent years doing everything and anything to break the curse but noting work, this was first time two different families would come to together to bear a child who was not lycan but a witch wolf, to help generations after him.
Vadoma was beautiful in her own dark gothic way, long pitch black hair reach her back as her almond shape eyes contain purple pupils making her look like Morticia Addams was  a nobody. But the scent linger on longer making my wolf urgently take over. I stood up ripping my clothes apart as her eyes looked at my monster and boredom yawned escape her mouth. My monster didn't scare her but he hates her, "you will never be my love." He said with full anger.
" And you, will never be mine." She said as she floated away.
I storm out running, Roaring through the snowy woods, letting my nose followe the lovely scent.
It took us to airport full of Germans and tourists trying to be there for the whole political wall crashing down.
Nothing my kind got involved with.
There she was.
She was lively.
Tan brown skin wavy natural black hair delicious pink pump lips. Her smile was bright as the sun. She was exotic in a tropical way. All I thought of was her in two piece Bikini stand by ocean waves. She belong by sea with tropical trees and sun.
She was nothing how I image her to be like.
She was the sun to my dark cold filled days.
There she was hugging her self in this cold weather. I placed on  some dark black slacks and white shirt I found in someone luggage. I slowly walked towards her as she just seemed so out of place but happy to be here.
Which I do not understand why would she be here.
She grabs a scarf from her bag wrapping it around her while she moves her hands up and down her arms.
I'm completely memorized by her, my wolf purrs how beautiful his mate is.
"Gorgeous." He proudly says.
I agree
I sat next to her body as she lets a content sigh. I felt her wolf bow her submissiveness to me, "Your wolf is very aware who I am, not you." I said out of confusion, she seem to be more human than her actual wolf but I couldn't understand why. Her wolf presence is strongest female I've ever seen but it seem that she locked her away. But I knew why, she had a rough life and I couldn't be there protect her, her wolf had more scars than she'll ever know.
"mein kleiner Kumpel"
meaning little mate.
I was capture by her ultimate sunshine that lived inside her, my wolf and I agree we need her. The cursed seem to be a risk worth taking if we can be happy. The taxi pulled up to grab her luggage in the same time as her touch his hand.
My wolf grew in rage and felt him trying to coming through but we were in public we kept our secret to ourselves.
I quickly turn rushing back to woods behind the airport Let go of a loud rowr to return to our mate.
"Not now." I demand him. He shook his fur in submission. He didn't want to submit to me, all he wanted was her.
I let him have her back in the kingdom particularly taking her without her consent. I and My Lycan Adolfo have regret in the past ten years. The day we carried our drug up mate to airport taking her somewhere in states was day we were never the same.
Ten miserable years without her has drove my Lycan insane causing full blown evil intent mayhem.
I caused mayhem in Germany while the supposedly Queen sat back enjoying the death. The Queen was supposed to be a balance of my corrupted heart, a mother to her kingdom and our kind but wasn't . Her unhappiness turn into some thing sinister, my wolf loved her evil ways. He didn't love her but grew fondly of her dark side just feeding him more.
I landed in Texas in the States because one of the last warriors for old kingdom died it was my duty as king to show my presence.
But when I landed, there she was once again,
My mate.
Beautifully chaotic with sadness in her eyes pain in her heart causing my own wolf to feel empathy for first time in years.
She held hands with beauty of little girl as she sat between her and her human husband.
They looked like perfection of a family, my wolf grew weary and distraught.
He had other feelings than destructive mayhem. Her daughter reeked of human but held a strong energy presence. She looked nothing like the disgusting perversion Human Stephen.  I met him when we both children, I was pup learning my place in the world and he as human. He was supposed to be train to be one my warriors but his wolf never came. A defect mutation.
They say moon goddess will not reward the wolf if the person heart is dark with no redemption.  As a child I often caught him torturing little pups I alway had to knock him down. But he never stopped until Morris took him to States. He lost his position as warrior join a pack in Texas.
But it was said pack kicked him out because his mate was a human. But it wasn't because she was human it because their child was defect wolf and evil human.
Here SHE was married to him raising a child.  A child I had to meet, I wonder if she was just as disgusting as him.
I held my queen close to me finally getting rid of his disgusting lingering scent.  We marked each other making my wolf calm.
He was calm, happy and collected.
I held her close sniffing her hair as mine scent was all over her body.
She was amazing hot making my cock hard again.  I was amazed her wolf took over and showed us her obedience to me.
She let go of soft sensual moan making my dixk twitch to be inside of her again.
I slowly move her head placing my mouth on her shoulders, softly kissing her velvety tan skin.
A smile appears on her face making a smile appeared on mine.
My lips stay in place as my eye lids start to feel heavy , letting sleep come naturally for first time in years.