12.

Song ; Intimidad - Farruko

I pushed Roman wolf in the water, as my pay back for scaring my wolf in the woods yesterday

I pushed Roman wolf in the water, as my pay back for scaring my wolf in the woods yesterday. My wolf is jumping for joy to play with her mate. A happiness, she's only felt once when she adopted Zelda.
Cole never made her happy if anything, she was full blow rage every time I gave in to my human needs, to point she would stop talking to me.
The more she stopped talking to me the more I need to show her I was in control. The more I become more human than wolf.
But being here with Roman she wouldn't shut the fuck up with her happiness, wiggling her tail left and right like a dog in heat.
Two wolves in water just swimming letting go of happy growls and soft nibbles. I decide to take our playing a little further held my breath as I switch into human form under water noticing a panic from him and he shifted back.
At that very moment I grab his ankles to pull him down under the water.
I pop my head up into the surface bursts of laughter left my body at this broody man. He grabs me tightly in his arms and I throw my head back into his chest. I can feel his erection on my ass which causes my arousal to be heated and wet for his touch.

My breath becomes heavy as sparks run all over my body and my wolf howls for her mates touch. Even in the water the sparks don't stop, they feel worse.
"Do want me?" His voice is deep and slow as he lets go of shallow breaths.

I grab his hand Guiding him to where I need him to touch me the most. My heat mound.
His breathing becomes frantic when he realized hand is at spot he wants the most.
No words are exchange as my move his hand up and down my slits.
My head rest on his shoulders enjoying small dominance over him. I close my eyes as I let go of his hand. I place my hand over my breast squeezing my bud as his fingers work his magic. His heated mouth makes rough love bites, giving me hints of where he wants to mark me. A soft moan escapes me mouth as two fingers now insert inside me and his thumb rubs my nub in faster motion.

The urgency to touch is becoming overwhelming, I slowing place my hand behind me to stroking his erect member.
When I said everything was big about this man, I wasn't kidding, he was HUGE. But what did I expect his an Alpha after all.
He lets of primal growls with my touch.
Waiting to feel my more I extend my buttocks out to rub against him.
He lets out a huge growl into my neck.

He begins to shove his fingers faster and deeper inside me. Closing my eyes tighter I swear I can see stars.

      For one moment nothing matters but this moment, with my mate.
I'm about to let go when feeling of emptiness comes, but doesn't live long when it's filled by him. A yip and quick movement makes me moved forward as he rough inserts inside me.
"You are so perfect my mate." He finally speaks. My wolf and I hearts beat faster out of acceptance.
"Harder!"  Is all I can mange to say.
He place his arms in front me holding against his body when he starts to walk out of the lake into the shore. He doesn't want to lose of connection, I don't want to lose the feeling of being empty.
as we stay connect,