1

"jetzt ankommend Berlin Deutschland"
Now arriving Berlin, Germany please fasten your seat belts."

I let go of one breath I was holding in- German!

Let me introduce Myself my name is Isabella Gutiérrez, I just turn twenty-one and I've been on my own since I was sixteen.
I just finished college receiving early degree in environmental science but before I decide to join the human race of dead end jobs and debit I wanted to travel to the place That is all rage on MTV.
The Berlin Wall.
It was finally coming down and I wanted to be part of history.
I wanted to be part of that human life that people will always remember.
          Traveling alone has never been an issue since I've been alone most of my life. 
A lone wolf one might say - a rebellious rogue.  Under the word "wolf-loner" was me.
But this was the best time in century the Me-First Decade", "Decade of Greed", "Yuppie Decade", The "Reagan Decade."
Where Greed Was Good and the hair was even better. Or at least bigger.

But Being the eighties and MTV blasting how Berlin finally knock down their wall I was way too excited not to be here!  I grab my black suit case with wheels as I tried waving a taxi down but none of them stop.
After couple hours of giving up I finally sat down in cold bench, the night was bringing a freezing breeze as my wolf and I were both hungry, sleepy and cold.
But I couldn't wondering to unknown territory without permission to shift or haunt.
I grab my red scarf from my bag as I felt extremely heat coming from my right side.
I drop my shoulders letting go of cold breath I was holding in.
When I felt my wolf fur shake and tail waving out of excitement.
'Rain' my wolf wasn't much of talker, she was pretty soft and cuddly. She always stop to smell the flowers on our run, but I didn't blame her. She was not vicious like most rogues.
And we've been through a lot together we jump from one home to other.  Being placed with different fosters when we were just a pup, there was always some spoiled kid or perverted father who took advantage of our weakest form.
She had take care of both of us, held many scars to prove it.
When I turn 16 I was out, we lived under bridges and haunted in local woods for food.
To say we haven't been through a lot is under statement but we made the best out of it.

I let go of smile as freezing weather no longer seem to bother us but Rain was running crazy in my mind, shaking her tail back and forth like a dog in heat.
I just shook my head paying her no mind enjoying the little heat that was coming from my right.
I didn't know what to do or where to go since no taxi seem to want to stop for us.
A chuckle came from the warmth on my right side, making me come face to face with pitch black eyes. I felt my eyebrows move as fear now filled my body. The sudden rage to ran came over me like raging tidal wave but I couldn't move. Rain automatically kneeled her head down as her ass was raised up.
"Your wolf is very aware who I am, not you."
His voice was deeply disturbing sexy with a hint of Germany accent.
I couldn't responded to anything he said.
I still had no clue who he was or why he sat next to me not that I could complain his body heated felt as a personal heater keeping me warm.
"mein kleiner Kumpel"
He said as Rain finally stood on all fours proudly showing her strong stands.
Once again I shook my head as I now see Yellow taxi finally stopping in front of me.
I quickly stood up fully content to finally leave the airport. My hands quickly reach for my luggage when the cabbie hand touch my own, "let me help you."
My cabbie said.
A loud deep growl echo their the air make both the cabbie and I look around.
I quickly looked for the man who was my personal heater to only see him gone.
Howling filled the air as my skin filled up with goosebumps
"Madam we must go, this place is filled with wild animals, the cold brings the starving wolfs closer to the city."
My cabbie states with broken English, I just shake my head with agreement opening my door to quickly le me in.

The cab driver starts a conversation on impact the Cold War has left the city dangerous.
Too dangerous for someone like myself according to him.
I gently pat his shoulders, "We've been through things you can never Imagine this should be a walk in park." I say
He lets out a deep hearty laugh, "yes if your park is full of robbers and killers."
He says as he has the last word in this topic.
My head finally turns to look out the window as noisy streets appear. For moment it felt like a outer body experience, people with black leather jackets and pointed colorful Mohawks filled the street. No one seem to be staring at them, regular people just seem to ignore their sense of outspoken fashion.
"Where am I taking you?"
I snap out of my own thoughts "hotel?"
I don't know why it came out of question but it made him laugh.
"no hotels only Wohngemeinschaft."
I just nod not telling the difference of what he was saying.
He pulled to building stuck between two broken down buildings.
Brown building filled with young people with spike hair standing in front, laughing with bottle of what seems like liquor in their hands.
He quickly turns, "do not tell people you American. You'll die."
I quickly look at his eyes now filled with concern of our safety. I didn't fill the typical American girl appearance but I still stood out as my tan skin seem exotic and tropical.
Plus my button up pastel sweater and blue jeans scream plain Jane.
He stop off as my hands linger edge of window looking as I was once again a foster child placed in a new home.
Anxious and excitement fill my body as it took back to memories of anticipation thinking this time it will be different.
But never was.
Here I was feeling the same but it was different.
A petite girl appeared looking back and fourth between the me and the driver.
She wore tore up pantyhose and black spandex short sat over them, not to mention the spike black hair with Cleopatra eyeliner shape around her eyes.
They both exchange yells while she pointed at her building and back at me. He walk away popping the trunk grabbing my bags quickly open the door and his hands grab my arm forcing me out of the faded yellow cab.
The two begin to shout more but my eyes wonder around the place.  A sense of home overfilled my mind, this wasn't too different then my own ghetto.
He squeezed tighter around my wrist giving me and wolf a hit of past flashing before our eyes.
Too many step-fathers dragging us left us fifty shades of fuck, giving my wolf an urge to rebel.
"Let us go."
It came out more of growl knowing exactly its Rain appearing as my human side.
He let me go as his widen with fear and he took off.
He walked away leaving my bags in the entrance.
She grab my arm and her fingers moved up and down my wrist a soft gesture feeling as saying, 'you're safe here.'
The door open to broken down lobby with an aluminum trash filled with wood making it warm.
But the mock camp fire smoke didn't mask the smell of ammonia.  Human urine mix with animals made this place too much like home.
"Girl, you have balls."
Said the punk girl that just finish screaming at my cabbie. 

She spoke perfect English and I wanted to ask if she was American but too scared about what cabbie just mention to me prior our arrival

"Come, you can stay with me." She wrap her arm around me shoulders as she walked me into her apartment.

" She wrap her arm around me shoulders as she walked me into her apartment

8:20