25

Isabella 'Iza ' pov•

I spent couple days a small cottage outside the city limits in Germany, huge trees covered Días' new home.
She said after the Cold War people went back to some normalcy but it was better now.
She wrote to American Embassy trying to place an missing 'American' report but everyone ignore her.
It wasn't until couple years ago, she dated a traveling wolf, who spoke about me.
Not just me, but what Stephen was doing, it was more like a friend of a friend heard about underground trafficking ring.
Thats when he did everything in his will to stop it.
Took years but according to Día, it seem to have gone quiet.
Of course it has, I was standing proof of the rumor.
But I don't think I need to share the story with her since the disgusting scent linger on my skin.
But for first couple days I felt normal, Día and I watch television. She showed me videos on her phone of what internet has to offer.
I was gone too long, now everything is this
tiny rectangular device we held in our hands. My favorite singer like Tom Petty was now a consider a classic.

We laugh at funny thanksgiving gone wrong videos.
After the third day of staying up searching and looking.
I think finally need to shut my brain off, time had change and move around me as if I never existed.
I laid on bed as Día sore away, I chuckled at something so small like a snore.
Something I didn't have, sounds I never heard before kept me awake at night but I was almost as the sounds were keeping me from the nightmares.
I listen to her breath in and out letting soft snores escape her throat, almost as tiny water stuck and she gargled it.  I chuckle again, this was my life.

I had to take the moments as they came.
But the healing didn't stop the nightmares or lost of time.
Sleep wasn't my friend.

Just as I felt my eye lids finally let go of it's struggle sharp pain came from my chest.
I look down to my hands as I notice the my feminine fingers shifted into husky claws into my four toes. It's been too long ..
My bones cracked and the pain felt like it was the first time.

My human rowr turned into deep primal howl.
Something wasn't right, I hadn't seen my wolf in ages but this was something.
As my paws begin to touch ground I heard 'Trust me.'
I hadn't heard her voice in ages but I did as I was told, we leaped outside the warm cottage to feel cool wind against my fur.

I looked down to noticing her paws moving my eyes looked down as we just crashed through the glass window, the leaped off the two story didn't do any damage to my wolf form.
There's determination running through my veins, there was something Wrong.
Majorly wrong,
My ears erected up as I moved forward listening as We ran to my goal.
My paws impacted to ground hard and fast, I felt every single piece of snow between my toes as my body stretched out as my hind legs pushed my weight forward.
My fur bristle up as air went through the air, she snarled with each jump.

There came to view a castle of sorts, as a dark cloud Hover above.
My wolf loudly howls echo through the woods that surrounded the majestic kingdom. She stood in her hind legs showing her dominance and birth right.
This is her kingdom.
For the first time she felt as if she belong.

Red stormed in without a fight, the castle seem all too quiet.
Familiarity ran in our blood as I was here over twenty years, the night Gabriella was conceived.  My wolf knew exactly where to go, her nose sniffed the air as her heart ache.
She smelled her mate with other, the air was filled with musk as aroma of heat lingered in the air.
But she need to see it with her own eyes.
She pushed the big wooden doors open as a big Lycan wolf hover above his chosen mate.
His big Lycan arms pulled her down against the wooden table as she scream of pain and pleasure.
"Yes my dear husband."

The truth shall set you free ..

A:n;My lovely readers we are getting a closer and closer  for grand ending

A:n;
My lovely readers we are getting a closer and closer  for grand ending