21

King Henrick Munteanu Pov

"You stupid animal! You actually believe marrying me was going break your curse?"

I stood there as the chosen Queen storm in my office with anger in her eyes.

"Your stupid great grandfather broke my heart! You have paid dearly!"

"Your heart?!"
What did she mean
Her laughter fill my ears, "oh dear, the witch secret is out."
She spilled the truth with full venom as I feel my fingers changing into my wolf from.
"Oh stop."
Her eyes turn black as my body slam into the chair as if there were chains tying me down.
"Your great grandfather promise me to be Queen to his kingdom but he found his mate leaving me to rot alone in that god forsaken forest. Stephan was perfect. Stupid human. My original mate."

My body begins to tremble knowing she knew about Isabella before I did.
Her laughter fills the air again as she begins to walk circles around me.
"Oh has the stupid dog finally putting two and two together!"

My heart beat faster as my wolf was growling to escape the invisible chains. "Stephan. which a lovely beast, I promise him to be my king if he took care of Isabella for me. But no! He got greedy."
She says as she still continues walking circles around me, her eyes were fully black,her raven hair turn into flames, Medusa look like a saint compare to evil witch before me.

"Oh your majesty, I must say your just as dumb as he was. My sole purpose to kill all the queens. They are reason I was dam into the  woods.
Now! Your mate is too fuxk up for her own good, she'll never give you pups."

I wanted to smile and laugh because she has, and I was a grandfather as well.
But I wasnt going to say anything, I'll  let this ride out.
"What do you want?"
I say as I try figure out how break the invisible ropes keeping me in place.
She lean in my ear sucking My lobe.
"Oh dear husband only what was promised to me, a kingdom and a heir."

A heir?
We have been married all these years and not once have I let her touch me or have I touched her.
My wolf refuse to mate with anyone else unless it was his mate.

Her eyes turn bright purple as mischievous smile appeared on her face. She begins to unbuckle my pants letting my dixk escape, "oh dear husband what monstrous dick you have!?"
"The more to kill you with." He said.

I growl knowing my Lycan was on the edge, he was pure animal.
He took our real Queen instantly claim her as his. He would have no issue fuxking a witch and eating her heart out in the process.
As for me I wasn't as evil as him.
The idea of someone else touching me made the bile form in my throat.

My whole body change to Lycan form as I stayed pin down in the corner watching with my own eyes as the evilest of her intent is to take my sperm into her.
She quickly removed her long skirt showing her readiness to take me as hers.
"Oh how fun this will be."
She says as she gets closer, my Lycan growls as her aggressiveness.
He was more upset at the fact she was being the dominant one than idea of her taking us.
Her leg lift to left arm rest pushing her knee up to get her other leg on the side of my hip. She eye my monster dixk trying to calculate where to place herself at .. well

Just instantly the doors swung open.