26

It was getting closer and closer to eight and I had butterflies in my stomach

It was getting closer and closer to eight and I had butterflies in my stomach. Fuck how is this possible?
I bought a strappy backless mini red dress, and the front was halter neck, showing enough skin in all right places when it curved my body, a body I worked so hard for. I place on gold color gauges with black pumps even though I wanted to wear my combat boots. Zelda help with my hair before she left to her fathers, all I can hear her say, "OH MY GOD MOM YOU'RE HOT!!"
I felt like I was getting ready for prom, all nervous and shaking for my date to show up.
Exactly at eight he showed up knocking at my door. As I open my door he loudly made a comment, "Oh my god!"
For the first time I felt insecure and look down.
"Do I look bad?"
"BAD? NO BABY ! YOU LOOK AMAZING I look like shit standing next to you."
I smile at his comment; Alro had this whole James Dean look to him: Dark torn up jeans with white tee-shirt and black leather jacket. "Well you look incredibly sexy Mr. Rebel without a cause."
"I do admit I do look pretty hot." He says with a smirk
We walk out and I notice a black Harley, "Wait we're leaving in that?"
He look between me and his bike, "Well I do feel like we're in a bit of unpredictable situation, now we can ride on this if you dont mind showing that perfect ass of yours or we can still here all night." He winks as he says, "I prefer to stay here."
"Oh no! we're going!" I state
"Have you ever got on a bike before?" he asks me
"No."
"Perfect, hold tight and I'm going have put this helmet on your beautiful face."

He gets on first, I get on next and I had to shove my dress all the way up exposing my ass. To think I almost didn't wear any under wear, wait does a thong count?
We took off and I couldn't stop laughing as I wrap my arms around his body. And the faster he rode, the tighter I held to his beautifully muscular body.
I felt free for the first time in weeks; he was making me smile and giggle like a damn school girl. He even pass an Audi that was driving too slow and started to honk like a crazy person lucky my ass was mooning him.
As I'm getting off his bike, he grabs my face and slams his mouth into mine.
I don't push him back, I need this, so does my heated sex. We finally stop to catch our breath. "Im sorry I couldn't help myself." He apologizes
I just smile. "Come I hope you like Italian." He holds my hand as we walk in, I get greet by the hostess
"LU-Ms. King"
"Jennifer! I'm going to see this Sunday for teen training?"
"Yes, looking forward to it, your usual table is taken. Is it okay we place you in other booth." I nod
"Hey, im sorry. You've been here before and Am just new to this town." He apologized.
"Its okay."
He brings my hands up to his lips and kisses it and for a quick moment Roman floods my mind a simple memory of a sweet little gesture.
As I pass people and they all bow their head out of respect even though Am not their Luna I just smile and nod in return.
All of sudden as we take our seats, a group of a group of female acapellas start singing, "take me down, take me all the way down tonight soon ill be leaving, break me down, break me all the way down before the night is over.. Let's get lost lets get lost."
I look back at him, "Is that the G-EAZY SONG?"
He doesn't response but starts whispering all the naughty G-Eazy hooks into my ears, "But she loves the trouble shes drawn to the danger, never goes crazy, I bet I can change her I could make her fall in love with a stranger... You pretty as fuck" and stop for their hook again