16

I held EEvee in my arms tightly thinking of the last time I held Zelda

I held EEvee in my arms tightly thinking of the last time I held Zelda. I was proud of the person shes becomes and my heart broke that I couldn't introduced her as my daughter.
But EEvee being such a curious child kept asking how I knew her, and when was I at this town and why did we live in Washington and not here with her??
The questions just kept flooded in.

Until we got back to our lodge and I let her wolf play. Yes EEvee has been able to shift since she was born, I never read or seen this in my life. I don't dare email the council because they would know I was running from one of their alphas and I would end up in prison. I change my looks dramatically filled my body up with color ink that made me happy. My hair is practically all gone, I look like complete different.
        As I'm about to close my eyes in a deep slumber, I hear a soft knock and I hope it's not the motel manger asking about the wolf howling.
EEvee likes to howl when's in wolf form but unfortunately we're staying with humans. Humans don't know about our kind expect the human mates.

I open the door to see Roman standing in front of me in black Armani suit, the man who wore Wal-Mart jeans was gone.

Standing in front of me was a business man. Nothing like the man I knew, he was attractive full of tattoos, long blond hair pin back in a bun. He screams control and fear -me as he stared at me with his darken wolf eyes.
"MATE?"
I look down, "Look there's no way to escape. Two things can happen you either leave with me willing or forcefully . You chose." His voice is quiet but deep in command.
I look back to my daughter, "She not yours. She's Coles, please let us go."
He makes an evil laugh grabs my arm tightly while sniffing my neck causing sparks to run deep in my body.
"You hidden your scent but my wolf can smell his own miles away, so can everyone in this town."
I shook my arm off, grab my daughter in my arms.
She looks up, we've been training for years, "Code 9 mama?"
Ramon growls when he hears her comment and try's to grab her from my arms.
"I wouldn't do that if I was you, she'll jump off and make a run for it." I tell him.
"No baby, no codes." I softly tell her
He mind links me, "What have you done to her?"
"You don't understand, we're in danger, We move around a lot." I respond to his mind link
"Fine!" We'll talk soon. He grabs me by my arms, dragging me into his SUV.

I can't help to feel scared and worry what's going to happened with us.
As we pull up to huge mini mansion nothing like his parents home; It was two stories with huge water fountain in the front nothing how I image he would live in.

We open the door, to see two huge stair cases and Zelda runs into my arms while I'm holding EEvee, "Im so sorry."  She cries as I place a kiss on her forehead, "Its ok beautiful I knew the risk."

"EEvee, remember Zelda?" My little person nodded in my arms. "Can you go up with her while I get our stuff?"

EEvee and Zelda walk up stairs hand and hand, it was too beautiful, mine two girls.
I turn to walk out when I turn to face Beta Austin, "Luna."
That's when I saw the blonde run towards me, ready to attack me but I step away and extend my leg and she fell into her face.

Austin and I stood there laughing. As He picks her up, "I wouldn't try anything else, and she's has taken me down before." I hit him on his arm, "I'll do it again." I saying joking as we both share a laugh.
Roman lets go warning growl behind us, paying no attention to his wolf claim I grab my bags taking the stairs up to Zeldas room.
Quietly walking in I spot the two girls that make my wolf and I heart skip a beat. EEvee snuggle into her big sister arms letting go quiet snores.  I turn looking at my surrounding; noticing trophies, rewards  she received over the years and ceremonies I missed. Guilt ate me whole, making me feel less of a mother.  That one picture of us smiling stood out from the rest.  It was frame with brightness pink right in the middle of all her accomplishments.
But it didn't help the Guilt it just made it worse to know my own selfish need to run away is the raise I miss her moments.
I left for selfish reasons then I stayed hidden for safety reasons.