9

Weeks have come and gone.
Stephan has not show his face which was great for me.
But Gabriella on the other hand shown signs of depression. Screaming and crying at night.
My sun kissed tan daughter was turning paler with each day that passed.All she wanted was her daddy at night.
But he wasn't around.
He never called
We hadn't seen him since the burial.
But when he was around, women called my house making death threats to leave him so they can have him. They must have pictured us a perfect couple but he left us long time ago.
Who knows what lies he said to these women, probably made me to be "the wife I can't divorce because she take my daughter from me."
Lies
I always said the same thing, "honey you can have him."
Of course they never believe me.
I have lost count how many women have called in a day and how did they get the house number. Until one day his secretary called me confessing her undying love for him. Pathetic
Always the same thing, ' I know his there! Let me talk to him!'
No matter how many times I say he wasn't they never believed me. Sometimes I would change my voice to mans and say I'm his gay lover. Which always made him call me!
Made me laugh to my core.
I believe he had women call me to torturing me to leave him.
Why should I?
Because I didn't sign a prenup and my money I got was when we were married making it "our" money.
He empty my bank account just enough to afford 1 bus ticket to Florida but it wasn't enough for two.
He never left more money then he should Since everything was paid by him and if I need money for clothes or food I has call his secretary. I received a as tight monthly budget making sure I used every single cent if not it was gone within 24hours and I had to wait other month.

Tonight was a full moon, I wanted Gabby to get a good night sleep so I can take a quick run under the moon light.
I ran a bath with scent oils and dry flowers;?an ancient remedy to help with sleep.
Mix of dandelions, lavender and roses for love.
Gab body relaxed in the heavy creamy bath, as I saw a warm smile appeared on her face.
A smile I hadn't seen in weeks.
"Mommy, I'm sorry I wake you up."

"Oh dear don't worry about that."
She just nod, "here drink this."

A warm cup of tea, it was mix with pitch of wolfbane and Chamomile.
Wolfsbane Can not directly kill us only make us weaker but a pitch is like melatonin for our wolves.  Her eyes begin to get heavy as she slips her tea, I gently carry her out of the tub, I placed her long gown as I wrapped her with her Grandfathers old sweater she adores. She digs her little head into sweater smiling as her eyes begin to get droopy.
"Mommy I love papaw."
"I know baby."
She closes her eyes. I sat by end of her bed memorized by her cherub like face.
Innocent baby face can still be seen as her growth features beginning to show a little.
I tuck her in giving her a kiss on her forehead and closing the door behind me.

I run to do my own bath, hoping tonight I can get more than three hours of sleep.
But I wasn't going to drink the tea, no I was going to make wolfsbane in water but before I do. Rain beg for a run.
'She'll be left alone.' I reminder her of our pup, 'yes but a run around the house only.'
"Fine! 5 minutes."
She jump for joy, it's been too long.
I walked downstairs locking all doors and windows before we went to back door.
I removed my clothing letting cool wind touch breast touch and every single fiber of my human skin before I let Rain take over.
Sound of cracking bones is all that can be heard and howling escape her animal mouth.
"Shh your going wake her."
'Sorry.'
Her paws dug into earth making her high from the feel. "Been too long."
She says "running out of time."
Just as quickly her paw pounded against the dirt earth furiously going faster. Trees can be seen flying pass us the faster she ran. Muscles twitch with each movement and my heart race with endurance of letting my animal side take over. To be a wolf was something no words can explain. Freedom and close to earth seem be only thing I can describe as.
Wolves were playful beings, main purpose in life is reproduced with their soul mate and live a long purposeful life. She dig her nose into earth smelling what she had to offer.
"Rabbit!"
She went off to race, 'No we must go home.'
"I can taste her, please."
"Fine"

Rain scot close the floor sniffing her haunt, a true predator in all the forms. I step away to let her have her gamey meat. Her freedom.

Finally wearing herself out I made it back to home. I shove my dirty clothes in washer as I took each step back to my room.
I was bare in my true form walking in my own home, I knew it was just us. No need to cover up.  I sneaked a peak into Gab room noticing her peaceful  asleep.
Walking to my room; the heavy scent of sweat linger "Rain you made me smell."
I laugh at her happiness, she huff at me while awkwardly smiling. She dug into her usual corner and happily closed her eyes.

I waited for tub fill with warm water as soft music played in background.  For the first time in a Loooooong time the feeling of everything going to be okay' over whelmed my senses.

I let go of deep breaths as each foot went into the hot water.  My muscles twitch from heated water rub against my muscles letting go of the tension of the run. Every single itch of body let go of the release. 
Just as darkness filled before my eyes, deep growls can be heard around the bathroom.
"Mate."